Renting a car: In booking a rental car, which is separate from your flights and hotel reservations, you may not have to enter your credit card details for it. This is because most rental companies would only charge you upon picking up the rental car. However, make sure that you have your card with you at the time of pickup, so that you would be able to drive it.
[justified_image_grid caption=off preset=15 lightbox=foobox mobile_lightbox=foobox orderby=rand allow_animated_gifs=yes limit=0 last_row=flexible-match-center load_more=click load_more_limit=20 load_more_text=”Load More – Click Here” facebook_id=161705250511513 facebook_album=185671974781507](via Facebook)
Book at a site that has the best price offer: There are certain sites that have the best price offer. This kind of offer simply means that if you find a flight, a hotel accommodation, or even a package, at a different website that is exactly the same but offered in a more affordable price, another site may offer you a more cheaper price for it. However, you should take note that, in most cases, this kind of offer can only be availed by calling the toll free line of the site.
Booking flights with layover: When you book flights online, you may have a tendency to disregard the layover time. You would usually know that there is a lengthy layover in between flights, when the total duration of the flight is quite longer than the other ones. Thus, keep an eye out for flights with longer layover times, so that you won’t be spending too much time in airports.
Wear comfortable clothing: Going overseas usually involves very long flights, which is why it is a good idea to wear comfortable clothing. Aside from that, you should also bring a jacket so that you won’t feel cold. Moreover, for women, it is best to wear flat shoes, so that you won’t have difficulties in boarding and getting off the aircraft.
Accessing important documents anywhere: You may never know when you have a need to gain access to important documents such as your passports, itinerary confirmations, or visas. Thus, it is best if you can access them anywhere you want. To achieve that, all you actually need to do is to scan them, save them in your computer, and send it to your own email address.
Take night and day pictures: When you are visiting a foreign country, it is actually better if you can take not just pictures during the day, but also during the night. This way, you can show your friends and family how the country looks like during day and night times. Aside from that, it can also provide you a better way of appreciating the place.
If you are not too sure about the hotel staff: If you don’t feel too secure about the hotel staff, or the housekeeping personnel, then you should make your room appear occupied when you leave it. This basically means to leave the air-conditioning, television, and the lights on even when you are gone. This way, people entering it would think that you are around and hesitate in doing something bad.
Transferring to another hotel: If you are not very satisfied with the current hotel accommodation you are staying at, you can always transfer to another one, as long as you have not booked it for the whole week. However, this may also depend on the hotel policy. Thus, you should properly read its terms and conditions prior to booking the room, so that you can still make some changes at the last minute.
Try not to drink alcohol: When traveling on a plane, it is always better to skip the alcoholic beverages for a while. This is because boarding on a plane, taking care of your luggage, minding the weather, can already provide you with lots of stress for the day. Instead of drinking alcohol, drink lots of water, so that you won’t get dehydrated.
Sign up with travel websites: There are lots of travel websites available today, which you can use to book flights, hotel, and car reservations from. To ensure that you would be one of the first persons to know about their travel deals and promotions, then sign up for their newsletter. By doing that, you are increasing your chances of getting the best deals.
What to do if you have dietary requirements: There are certain individuals who may have special dietary requirements. If you are one of them, then you should come up with a list of the foods that you can and cannot eat. With a list, you can refer to it every time you eat outside. If you are not sure, then all you have to do is to show the server your list, so that you can prevent eating foods that do not belong to your diet.
Bestseller No. 1
Empty Amber Glass Spray Bottles with Labels (2 Pack) - 16oz Refillable Container for Essential Oils, Cleaning Products, or Aromatherapy - Durable Black Trigger Sprayer w/Mist and Stream Settings
- UV PROTECTION - protects against degradation from ultraviolet light and keeps your essential oils safe plus the glass is not affected by strong oils like citrus. BPA and LEAD FREE.
- GREAT DESIGN fits in your hand but is large enough that you will not have to constantly refill. Looks great and is sturdy with a reliable squeeze trigger sprayer. Includes CAP and TWO LABELS.
- SAVE MONEY, help the environment, and reduce plastic chemicals in your house with a clean chemical free reusable mister for all your liquid sprays
- REFILL with whatever you make at home. Unlimited uses include mixing your own cleaners, spraying plant like succulents or herbs, home linen spray for ironing, hair moisturizing spray, non-toxic bug spray, pet sprays for fleas or odor, natural air freshener for the house, floor or carpet cleaner, vinegar and water mixture for cleaning windows, cosmetic face moisturizer, washing vegetables, bathroom deodorizer and homemade skin and beauty recipes
- GUARANTEED for life because of its durability. ORDER ONE NOW and If you are not absolutely satisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we will happily refund your money!
Bestseller No. 2
Etekcity Digital Hanging Luggage Scale, Portable Handheld Baggage Scale for Travel, Suitcase Scale with Rubber Paint, Temperature Sensor, 110 Pounds, Battery Included
- High-accuracy sensor and rubber paint technology. Capacity: 110lb/50kg, Graduation: 0.1lb/50g
- Avoid Overweight Fees: hook your suitcased for instant weight and save time before you wait in line
- Built for Travel: Weight before you go and fit the scale in pockets without adding excessive weight
- Thermometer temperature sensor in both F° and C°. Know your delicate luggage is in an ideal climate
- Tare and auto-off functions included to preserve both time and energy; Low battery and overload indication; Automatically lock weight results; FDA/FCC/CE/ROHS Compliant; 1-Year Warranty by Etekcity
Famous Words of Inspiration..."Drug testing is very big in football. This is because football players are Role Models for young people. All you young people out there want to grow up and have enormous necks and get knee operations as often as haircuts. That's why the people in charge of football don't want you to associate it with drugs. They want you to associate it with alcohol."