Louisiana’s capital building is the tallest one of any U.S. state.
There's a 9/11 Memorial in Israel constructed of steel from the remains of the WTC.
There are over 2700 types of snakes in the world and they live in deserts, forests, oceans, streams, lakes.
Bees have five eyes.
1 in 25 U.S. teenagers has attempted suicide.
Over 80 000 people graduated from McDonald's Hamburger University with a bachelor's degree in hamburgerology.
Castration was used in the Middle Ages as a "cure" for hernia epilepsy and leprosy.
Picasso burned most of his early work to keep his apartment warm because he was poor.
Americans spend more money on pets yearly than Germany spends on its entire defense budget.
Popcorn was first domesticated in Mexico 9 000 years ago.
Chocolate, macadamia nuts, cooked onions, or anything with caffeine is harmful to dogs.
In 1962 the U.S. blew up a hydrogen bomb in space that was 100 times more powerful than Hiroshima.
When the University of Nebraska Cornhuskers play football at home the stadium becomes the state’s third largest city.
In 2012 Nevada became the first state to issue licenses for self-driving cars.
The Vulcan salute used by Mr. Spock on Star Trek was taken from the Priestly Blessing of Judaism.
The strongest muscle (Relative to size) in the body is the tongue.
Brazil is the world's first country to ban tanning beds.
Water is light turquoise blue due to the weak absorption in the red part of the visible spectrum.
Einstein had an illegitimate daughter born in 1902.
The colour red doesn’t really make bulls angry; they are color-blind.
More bullets were fired in ‘Starship Troopers’ than any other movie ever made.
Left-handed people are affected by post-traumatic stress far more than those who are right-handed a research revealed.
There were 240 pedestrian fatalities in New York City in 1994.
If you use iTunes you have already agreed not to use Apple products to create nuclear weapons.
Only one in two billion people will live to be 116 or older.
The Statue of Liberty wears a size 879 shoe.
The vehicle with the highest mileage covered a total of 2 850 000 miles (4 586 630 km).
Grapes explode when you put them in the microwave.
Every 2 weeks on average someone jumps off the Golden Gate Bridge.
In 2006, 253 fish-species were listed as critically endangered.
Your mobile phone has more computing power than the computers used for the Apollo 11 moon landing.
The house fly hums in the middle octave key of F.
About two-thirds of shark attacks on humans have taken place in water less than six feet deep.
It has been estimated it would take 70 cups of coffee to kill a 154-pound (70 kg) person.
Since 2015 throwing away food is illegal in Seattle.
In 2009 snipers were deployed in Australia to protect a colony of little penguins from predators.
Alexander the Great was tutored by Aristotle until the age of 16 when he took the throne.
One pint of donated blood can save up to 3 lives.
8.6 million people in the U.S. live with a serious illness caused by smoking.
Elvis had a twin brother named Garon who died at birth which is why Elvis middle name was Aron.
- Designed for a Healthy Life: Steps Counting, Find Your Phone, Camera Remote Control, Sedentary Reminder, SMS Reminding, Call Reminder, Incoming Calls Show, Calories Burned Measuring, and Sleep Management etc.
- The wristband is made of silicone, soft and skin friendly, very comfortable to wear. Using stretchy silicone material, the wearable maximum length is 7.6 inches, minimum length is 5.5 inches
- USB Connect: The whole display can be pulled out from the band and used as a USB stick. With a USB connector, it's very continent to charge the built-in battery via charger or computer
- Fit For: iPhone 4S or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iTouch5, iPad3, iPad4, iPad air, iPad mini etc IOS 7.0 or above system) Android 4.3 or above, Bluetooth 4.0. Not Fit For: Lenovo, TCL, Asus phone
- If you have any question with the item, please email to: email@example.com, we will reply within 24 hours. We offer an 30-day money-back guarantee, if the purchase has any quality defect. Please be assured the purchase
- See notifications,SMS reminding,call reminder,Incoming calls show on the OLED display.
- How to PAIR DEVICE to your phone:Download and install the VERYFIT app from Apple Store or Google Play.Open app and click on Device Icon on the bottom of screen.Tap on "Bind Device" to search then click on "Bind" to confirm once found.Device should vibrate when bound.If the app does not find the device:press on Fit-Fire until you feel it vibrate to turn on and tap on "refresh",searching device again,then bind device,your device will be paired to phone.
- First time to use,take host out of the band,plug it into a USB port to charge(If you can not see the red indicator light,pls turn the host to other side to put in) the screen will activate.Then download APP 'Veryfit For Heartrate'/Veryfit OR Veryfit 2.0(This app can not control music,but the heart rate monitor is more accurate.And it is easy to connect with device.
- USB recharged design:Rechargeable & Long-lasting battery,about 7-10 Standby time/ 4 days Using time. Please charge it before running out of battery.30 minutes charging time is enough,do not charge it overnight.
- All day tracking:step counting,distance tracking,calorie burned; Sleep monitor: Incoming call notice,remote camera,music control,find phone,lost warning,out of range alarm. 1.First times to use,please recharge it and download APP"Veryfit For Heartrate"/VeryFit 2.0 from Apple Store or Google Play; 2.Data will be refreshed after using one day . You could find previous data in the app by click the button "Details".it can save on the band one week. So you must sync to it each week.Any problem, We promise to get back to you within 24 hours
- Purchase replacement band here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G83K1HY
- 1) Pedometer:Record daily walking of steps and mileage. 2) Dear Friends,Please Note-Calls and SMS vibration reminders :Just for Android system mobiles,not for Apple system
- Sleep Monitor:TW64 is able to detect how long you sleep, through its health software, count up your time of deep sleep,light sleep.
- Stable charger:Unique charger guarantees that TW64 could be charging stably,even in the moving car or running ,climbling.
- The energy consumption:Calculate the daily consumption of calories and heat.