The U.S. spends more money per person on healthcare than any other developed country yet its life expectancy is below average.
New Zealand bans all advertising on TV on Christmas Easter Good Friday and ANZAC Day.
On August 16 2013 Google went down for 5 minutes and in that time the global Internet traffic dropped by 40%.
A Slave in America in 1850 would cost over US$12 000 in 2013 dollars.
The world's deadliest recorded earthquake occurred in 1556 in China killing an estimated 830 000 people.
It takes up to 2 900 gallons of water to make a single pair of jeans.
More Monopoly money is printed in a year than real money throughout the world.
There is no visual difference between male and female herons.
A man called Harold Hackett has put over 4800 messages in bottles into the ocean and has gotten 3000 responses back.
Jesus is mentioned more times in the Quran than Muhammad.
In 2003 Leonardo Da Vinci's machines were built and tested according to his original designs for a documentary. Some were successful and others proved to be impractical.
In 5 000 years of human history only one disease has been eradicated: smallpox.
Martin Luther King Jr. was the youngest person to ever win the Nobel Peace Prize.
The average American golf course consumes around 312 000 gallons of water per day.
There is a food substitute intended to supply all daily nutritional needs known as "Soylent".
Two-thirds of people tilt their head to the right when they kiss.
About 69% of smokers want to quit completely.
People with blue eyes have a higher alcohol tolerance.
A full-loaded supertanker traveling at normal speed takes at least 20 minutes to stop.
An earthquake on Dec. 16 1811 caused parts of the Mississippi River to flow backwards.
10% of the world's population is left-handed.
In Japan there are more pets than children.
There's a theater in Russia where all the actors are cats.
Caesar salad has nothing to do with any of the Caesars. It was first concocted in a bar in Tijuana Mexico in the 1920′s.
About 1 in 9 people lack access to an improved water source.
In Miami Florida roosting vultures have taken to snatching poodles from rooftop patios.
The island of Manhattan was purchased from American Indian people in 1626 for about US$1 000 in modern currency.
Not a single engineer out of the 30 made it off the Titanic: they stayed and kept the power on so others could escape.
Every day plants convert sunlight into energy equivalent to six times the entire power consumption of human civilization.
A shark can detect one part of blood in 100 million parts of water.
Abraham Lincoln has no confirmed living descendants. The last one a great-grandson died in 1985.
The San people of Southern Africa today use the same set of tools that were found in a Cave dating to 44 000 years ago.
The U.S. has no official language.
Barack Obama won a Grammy in 2006 for the audio version of his memoir "Dreams From My Father."
A Flemish artist is responsible for the world’s smallest paintings in history. It is a picture of a miller and his mill and it was painted onto a grain of corn.
Hewlett-Packard’s name was decided in a coin toss.
Of modern countries currently independent New Zealand was the first to allow women the vote.
Cleopatra the last Pharaoh of Egypt was actually Greek not Egyptian.
A tarantula spider can survive for more than two years without food.
Humans can live unprotected in space for about 30 seconds if they don't hold their breath.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.