The last words of Henry Royce co-founder of Rolls-Royce were actually: "I wish I'd spent more time in the office."
Napoleon’s penis was sold to an American Urologist for $40 000.
A dog's nose is the equivalent of a human fingerprint: each has a unique pattern.
In 2007 A Bosnian couple divorced after discovering both had an online affair with each other under fake names.
There are twice as many suicides as there are homicides in the U.S.
The script of the movie "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" took just 6 days to write.
There's a bar in Ireland that opened in the year 900 A.D. and is still operational. It's called "Sean's Bar".
Police Departments in Canada give out "positive tickets" when they see people doing something positive.
As passengers on Earth we are all carried around the sun at a mean velocity of 66 600 mph (107 182 km/h).
The shortest war in history was between Zanzibar and England in 1896. Zanzibar surrendered after 38 minutes.
Your weight in Mars is over 60% less than on Earth.
The world's biggest family lives together in India: a man with 39 wives and 94 children.
The year 2015 will be one second longer than usual because of the slowing of the Earth's rotation.
Google earns US$20 billion a year from advertising more than the primetime revenues of CBS NBC ABC and FOX combined.
"Pistanthrophobia" is the fear of trusting people due to bad past experiences.
Dartboards are made out of horse hairs.
Women can fly airplanes in Saudi Arabia but can't drive cars.
In Sweden parents are entitled to 480 days of paid parental leave when a child is born or adopted.
2% of people who jump off the Golden Gate Bridge survive the fall. One man even jumped off for "fun".
The Bible is the most shoplifted book in the world.
Ugandan dictator Idi Amin's official title was "His Excellency President for Life Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada VC DSO MC Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular."
100 million people come to India's Kumbh Mela Festival the world's biggest gathering of humans.
Kim II-Sung founder of North Korea was born on the day the Titanic sank.
There's a museum in Russia that hires cats to protect its artworks against rodents.
The original 2014 World Cup's ball was produced in Pakistan.
Koalas never drink water. They get fluids from the eucalyptus leaves they eat.
Fox owns the rights to The Simpsons until 2082.
The male gypsy moth can “smell” the virgin female gypsy moth from 1.8 miles away (pretty good trick).
If you eat too many carrots you may turn orange.
James Harrison has donated blood over 1 000 times saving over 2 million unborn babies from Rhesus disease.
Only one of Sweden's top 20 surnamesdoesn't end in “son”:Lindberg.
The 1556 Shaanxi earthquake in China was the deadliest earthquake on record with 830 000 deaths.
Chocolate, macadamia nuts, cooked onions, or anything with caffeine is harmful to dogs.
Orville Wright was involved in the first aircraft accident. His passenger a Frenchman was killed.
Before trees were common the Earth was covered with giant mushrooms.
The UK is the only country not required to name itself on its postage stamps.
Sean Connery wore a toupee in all of the James Bond movies because he started balding at age 21.
The average talker sprays about 300 microscopic saliva droplets per minute about 2.5 droplets per word.
Government officials in Lionel Messi's hometown in Argentina have banned parents from naming their children "Messi."
About 200 Christmas trees catch fire every year in the U.S.
- Designed for a Healthy Life: Steps Counting, Find Your Phone, Camera Remote Control, Sedentary Reminder, SMS Reminding, Call Reminder, Incoming Calls Show, Calories Burned Measuring, and Sleep Management etc.
- The wristband is made of silicone, soft and skin friendly, very comfortable to wear. Using stretchy silicone material, the wearable maximum length is 7.6 inches, minimum length is 5.5 inches
- USB Connect: The whole display can be pulled out from the band and used as a USB stick. With a USB connector, it's very continent to charge the built-in battery via charger or computer
- Fit For: iPhone 4S or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iTouch5, iPad3, iPad4, iPad air, iPad mini etc IOS 7.0 or above system) Android 4.3 or above, Bluetooth 4.0. Not Fit For: Lenovo, TCL, Asus phone
- If you have any question with the item, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply within 24 hours. We offer an 30-day money-back guarantee, if the purchase has any quality defect. Please be assured the purchase
- See notifications,SMS reminding,call reminder,Incoming calls show on the OLED display.
- How to PAIR DEVICE to your phone:Download and install the VERYFIT app from Apple Store or Google Play.Open app and click on Device Icon on the bottom of screen.Tap on "Bind Device" to search then click on "Bind" to confirm once found.Device should vibrate when bound.If the app does not find the device:press on Fit-Fire until you feel it vibrate to turn on and tap on "refresh",searching device again,then bind device,your device will be paired to phone.
- First time to use,take host out of the band,plug it into a USB port to charge(If you can not see the red indicator light,pls turn the host to other side to put in) the screen will activate.Then download APP 'Veryfit For Heartrate'/Veryfit OR Veryfit 2.0(This app can not control music,but the heart rate monitor is more accurate.And it is easy to connect with device.
- USB recharged design:Rechargeable & Long-lasting battery,about 7-10 Standby time/ 4 days Using time. Please charge it before running out of battery.30 minutes charging time is enough,do not charge it overnight.
- All day tracking:step counting,distance tracking,calorie burned; Sleep monitor: Incoming call notice,remote camera,music control,find phone,lost warning,out of range alarm. 1.First times to use,please recharge it and download APP"Veryfit For Heartrate"/VeryFit 2.0 from Apple Store or Google Play; 2.Data will be refreshed after using one day . You could find previous data in the app by click the button "Details".it can save on the band one week. So you must sync to it each week.Any problem, We promise to get back to you within 24 hours
- Purchase replacement band here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G83K1HY
- 1) Pedometer:Record daily walking of steps and mileage. 2) Dear Friends,Please Note-Calls and SMS vibration reminders :Just for Android system mobiles,not for Apple system
- Sleep Monitor:TW64 is able to detect how long you sleep, through its health software, count up your time of deep sleep,light sleep.
- Stable charger:Unique charger guarantees that TW64 could be charging stably,even in the moving car or running ,climbling.
- The energy consumption:Calculate the daily consumption of calories and heat.