Giving tips to the hotel staff: Tipping the hotel staff can go a long way, as far as having a pleasant experience at the hotel you are staying in is concerned. When you tip them, they would actually help in looking out for your room as well as your stuffs. Aside from that, they may even be able to give you some tips on how to go around the city or how to catch the best deals on certain attractions.
Getting from point A to point B: Going around an unfamiliar city can become confusing and inconvenient, especially if you have not done your research beforehand. Thus, you should check out more information regarding this, before you pack your bags and travel. Check out the city map and read more about the public transportation of the city you are visiting and how to find them, so that you know where to go and what to do.
Be mindful of the airline temperature: Always remember that each airplane may have a different temperature to another. Thus, you should carry your jacket or sweater with you when you take the flight. This way, you won’t have to endure the coldness of the flight, especially if it is a long one.
Bring your own snacks: Before finalizing your decision about a certain flight, check whether it offers an in-flight meal or not. If the flight does not offer it, then you should bring your own food, such as a sandwich. By doing this, you would be able to prevent yourself from paying exorbitant prices for the meals offered onboard.
Booking a hotel: Booking for your hotel accommodations can now be done through the internet. One of the best things about it is that, there are several websites, which can offer you fabulous hotel deals. Aside from that, they usually showcase pictures of the accommodations, as well as testimonies that can all help you choose the best one for you.
Calling the online travel site: If you want to feel more secure in booking your flight and hotel reservations, you can actually call the hotline number of the site you are looking at. One advantage you can gain from that is the agent may be able to provide you with more options. Aside from that, if you have certain requests for the hotel or flight reservations, he may also be able to process it for you.
Take note of the hotel details on your phone: It is very important that you take note of the hotel details, especially if you are at an unfamiliar city. Some of the details you want to include would be its name, address, and phone number. By doing this, you would be able to find your way back, just in case you get lost.
Never forget checking the expiry date of your passport: Embarrassing moments can be avoided if you are able to check the expiry date of your passport. Thus, it is best if you check it at least a couple of weeks prior to traveling, so that you can still have enough time to renew it just in case. Aside from that, keep in mind that some countries may require at least 6 months left on your passport before it expires, in order to allow you to visit them.
Don’t forget visiting the museums: Taking a tour within a certain museum in the city you are visiting is one of the best things you can do, especially if you are traveling with your family. This would offer a good experience for your kids, which can help them understand the culture of the city or country better. Aside from that, you will truly enjoy it, since your tour guide would tell stories, which you may not find out if you do the touring yourself.
Booking through a travel agency: If you are more comfortable in booking through a travel agency than online, then make sure to check the price difference before making the payment. Aside from that, don’t forget to tell the agent about what you want to have on your trip, so that he can setup an itinerary that would suit you best. Moreover, make sure to ask necessary questions to the agent, since they are usually very familiar about certain vacation spots.
Bring a carry-on bag with you: It is better if you can bring a small carry-on bag with you during the flight. When you do this, you would actually be saving some money, when it comes to baggage fees. Aside from that, it can offer you an easier way to keep track of your important documents and other important things, by putting them into your carry-on bag.
SaleBestseller No. 1
Travel Adapter, JOOMFEEN Worldwide All in One Universal Power Converters Wall AC Power Plug Adapter Power Plug Wall Charger with Dual USB Charging Ports for USA EU UK AUS Cell phone laptop (Black)
- WORLDWIDE CHARGING - This Travel Adapter Cover more than 150 Countries with US/EU/UK/AU plugs. It works in Canada, Russia, Asia, Central America, South America and the Middle East to name a few.
- DUAL USB PORTS - World Adapter Plug compatible with almost all USB Devices like Apple iPhone 6 6s 5s 4s, Samsung galaxy s7 s7 edge s6 s6 edge s5 s4, Sony,Nokia, HTC, LG, and so on.
- CHARGE 3 DEVICES - The World Adapter Plug allows SIMULTANEOUS use of the AC Power Socket and Dual USB Ports.
- All IN ONE - Detachable charger includes 5 Different Input Plugs Tightly Connect into 1 Adaptor.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY - Built-in Fuse protect / Built-in Safety Shutters / LED Power Indicator and an 12-Month Warranty.
SaleBestseller No. 2
World Travel Adapter Kit by Ceptics - Dual USB + 2 US Outlets, Surge Protection, Plugs for Europe, UK, China, Australia, Japan - Perfect for Laptop, Cell Phones, Cameras - Safe ETL Tested (WPS-2B+)
- Equipped with 2 USA outlets, 2 USB (2. 4a) & Micro USB cable - perfect for travel - use with cell phones, laptops & other devices anywhere in the world - few exceptions Listed below
- Designed by a Traveler and perfected for a Traveler - Ultra compact Size measuring 2. 75" X 3. 75" X 1. 5" & weighs less than 5 oz. - travel pouch included
- Built-in surge protection - protect your high end electronics from harmful voltage surges and spikes. Voltage indicator LEDs (110V or 220V) - one LED illuminates to indicate 110V in the outlets or both LEDs will illuminate to indicate 220V. Note: This is not a voltage converter
- Includes 6 types of international adapters - AE (Type C) UK (Type G), US (Type B), AU (Type I), au (Type E/F), JP (Type a) plugs compatible with outlets in North America, United Kingdom, most of Europe, Australia, Japan, parts of Africa, middle East, Asia, China, and more
- 2 years limited - Note: This travel adapter plug is compatible with only Dual Voltage products & Electronics. It will not work with 110V items such as hair clippers, CPAP machine, hair dryers & curling irons etc. It is NOT a voltage converter and it will not convert voltage from 220V to 110V or vice versa. Please note that this travel adapter set does not include adapter plug for South Africa.