Be positive, but be ready about the negatives: Although it is best to think about positive things when traveling, in order to maximize the benefits from it, you should still be prepared for some set backs. Some of which may include flight delays, getting sick, getting lost, and such. Thus, you should always carry cash in small amounts, flash lights, medications, and your cell phone.
Transferring to another hotel: If you are not very satisfied with the current hotel accommodation you are staying at, you can always transfer to another one, as long as you have not booked it for the whole week. However, this may also depend on the hotel policy. Thus, you should properly read its terms and conditions prior to booking the room, so that you can still make some changes at the last minute.
Book tours and attractions together with your package: There are certain online travel websites today, which can offer you tickets for tours and attractions. However, it is best be you include them into your travel package, so that you would be able to save more money. Just check if the website you are booking your flights and hotel reservations from offers it, so that you would be able to take advantage of the discounted prices.
Booking the best flight schedule: If you can afford it, it is actually best if you choose a flight schedule that would allow you to arrive in the morning at the country you are visiting. Thus, you should take note of the amount of time it would take for you to get to the other country. By doing that, you can ensure that you would be able to book the best flight schedule.
Don’t forget the numbers: When you travel, there are lots of important numbers that you want to take note of. Some of which would be your itinerary confirmation number, your flight number, your hotel room number, your flight seat number, as well as a bunch of phone numbers you may need. Write them all down in a notepad or a piece of paper that you can fit into your wallet, so that you can easily refer to it.
Respect other countries culture and customs: If you want to be respected by people as a traveler, then you should respect their countries’ customs and culture. To do this, you must watch what you and your companions are doing and saying, especially when you are outdoors. Aside from that, you should also do your research about the country’s culture and customs beforehand.
Double check the website: If it is your first time to book online, or at a particular website, don’t forget to double check if it is really a legitimate site to purchase an airline ticket from. One way of doing it is to see if its web address starts with “https://” which basically means that it is secure. Aside from that, you should also check out reviews about it.
Always remember that some airports are huge: There are lots of airports, especially international ones that are quite big. Because of this, you may want to avoid booking connecting flights that are just 30 minutes apart, especially if they don’t have an agreement, in which your first airline would take care in getting your luggage to the next one. Aside from that, if you didn’t know how huge the airport was, then you may get lost in it, and won’t be able to find the departure area for your next flight in time.
When to book flights: Flights are always more affordable when you book it months before you travel. However, you can also save more money, if you schedule your vacation during off season. Research more about your destination, so that you would know when is the best time to visit it, in terms of affordability.
Convert your money into the currency of the country you are visiting: Days or weeks before you take your trip, it is a good idea to convert some of your money into the currency of the country you are visiting. This way, you won’t get stuck with no local money to pay for the first few expenses you would make after arriving. One example of the expense you may incur is paying the taxi cab on your way to the hotel.
Don’t forget to inform your banks about your travel plans: Telling your banks about your travel plans can prevent you from experiencing something inconvenient when it comes to using you credit or debit cards in a foreign land. This is because, some banks may put a fraud hold on your cards, once they realize that the cards are used overseas. By informing them where you would go, they can put a note on your account, so that you can continue using your cards, without hassles.
SaleBestseller No. 1
Alarm Clock,IEKA Digital Easy to Set and Watch with Large LCD screen Low Light Sensor Technology Soft Night Light Repeating Snooze Month Date & Temperature Display (Black)
- ◆Smart and controllable backlight: You can let the backlight of this clock automatically adjust itself to get dimmer as the room gets darker, or you can manually set the brightness to a constant Off, Low, or High.
- ◆Design:A big, friendly display, clean and simple design, and customizable backlight brightness are the hallmark features of this elegant little alarm clock that gives you everything you need in a clock without a lot of confusing extras.
- ◆Gradually a loud sound system:Gentle wakeup alarm starts out soft and gets progressively louder until you turn it off. No need to choose between a harsh alarm that blasts you out of bed, or a too-soft alarm that lulls you back to sleep!
- ◆Additional on-screen information: Includes month, date, alarm setting, and indoor temperature. You can set the time display to a 12- or 24-hour clock, and the snooze button is always handy and easy to find.
- ◆Noted: Powered by 3*AAA Battery Only,No USB Cord.Full-satisfaction guarantee! If you are unhappy with this clock for any reason, contact us within 90 days for a full refund or replacement. There's also a 365 day quality guarantee against defective parts.
SaleBestseller No. 2
Alarm Clock，Gabone Battery Operated with Large Lcd Display Temperature Display Nightlight and Snooze Smart Backlight Digital Alarm Clock
- Clean and simple design, Very large Lcd display,Energy Saving,Bold Typeface,Clear and Comfortable Visual Sense.
- Smart and controllable backlight: You can let the backlight of this clock automatically adjust itself to get dimmer as the room gets darker, or you can manually set the brightness to a constant On or Off.
- Multi functions showing time, Alarm time, Temperature and Date.You can set the time display to a 12- or 24-hour clock.
- Gentle wakeup alarm starts out soft and gets progressively louder until you turn it off.
- Note: Powered by 3*AAA Battery(Not included),No USB Cord.