“Ask yourself this: How much deprivation, how much self-effacement must you suffer through before you act on your desire for meaning and fulfillment? Before it’s your turn to thrive in your life, instead of barely surviving it? Some people live their dreams. Why not you?” ― Jillian Michaels
“No one ever died from an open mind.” ― Jillian Michaels, Unlimited: How to Build an Exceptional Life
Before you continue, Train Your Brain & Solve This…
Watch Video: Get Healthy for Summer! Best Health & Fitness Tips
“Selfish isn't a dirty word. It means we take care of ourselves and are able to give back.” ― Jillian Michaels
“If I fall in love with a woman, that’s awesome. If I fall in love with a man, that’s awesome. As long as you fall in love… It’s like organic food. I only eat healthy food, and I only want healthy love!” ― Jillian Michaels
“Visualize what you want out of life and think big. Don’t feel undeserving. We’re all deserving of living our dreams—some of us realize it and some don’t. You’re not doing anyone any favours by living small. Embrace these truths and step up. The world is waiting.” ― Jillian Michaels
“Get comfortable with being uncomfortable!” ― Jillian Michaels
As soon as you discover that you have food allergy: you need to adjust your meal plan as well as your nutritional intake. By getting rid of the triggering foods, you may need to supplement the nutrients lost. Diet modifications are necessary but still observe a well-balanced diet to maintain a healthy body without the food that triggers your allergy.
Do hydrotherapy: this is slowly but surely becoming a popular way to detoxify and are usually offered in saunas and spas. You may also do it in your own home while having a shower. It is considered to be one of those alternative methods in detoxification wherein the altered water temperature can result into the body’s blood circulation and the removal of wastes from the tissues of the body.
Swab Your Soles: Are you tired of having stinky feet? Kill odor-causing bacteria quickly by soaking a cotton ball with rubbing alcohol and wiping your soles as needed.
Be conscious of what you are drinking: Sodas, coffee, energy drink and alcohol drinks contain a lot of calories. It concentrates more on making your belly fats bigger. When you feel thirsty, the cheapest and most helpful for your body is to grab a glass of water or diluted freshly squeezed juice instead.
Drink plenty of water: it is easily one of the most effective and cheapest ways of cleansing your system and flushing out the toxins. Drinking water is a lot healthier than having sodas, alcohol or juices when thirsty or after eating. Try to discipline yourself to just have water.
Build muscles while you are on a diet: If you want to lose weight, which is why you are on a diet, you should also workout to build more muscles. This is because muscles require more calories to maintain. In other words, the more muscles you are able to build, the more calories your body would be able to burn, which can result to losing weight.
Stop drug use and abuse: Aside from those prescribed, it comes as no secret that dangerous drugs can lead to many unhealthy results some of which are fatal. It can give your body an incredible amount of toxin that can immediately weaken the immune system of your body that you need to fight illnesses.
- Hollywood 48-Hour Miracle Diet for temporary weight management or an ideal jump start to any diet! In 1996 we created the juice fasting industry with the Hollywood 48-Hour Miracle Diet
- Hollywood Diet
- WEIGHT LOSS & METABOLISM BOOSTER - Our Matcha green tea is an all-natural weight loss and metabolism booster. One bowl of Matcha can boost your calorie burning by 4X, which will significantly help you lose weight. Matcha has 137x more antioxidants than regular brewed tea, and the major antioxidant called EGCG will increase metabolic rate during workouts, thus enhancing weight loss. Studies show that drinking Matcha before a workout will increase fat burning by 25%.
- LATTES, SMOOTHIES, SHAKES & BAKING MIX - Matcha Green Tea Powder can be used in a variety of different baking recipes such as Lattes, Smoothies and Shakes. When you purchase our Matcha, you will receive a free copy of our Top 100 Matcha Recipes E-Book. Our E-Book includes recipes like, How to prepare Matcha, How to make Green Tea Powder Starbucks Lattes and Vegan Matcha Smoothies. Our e-Book also comes with Matcha baking recipes for cupcakes and cookies.
- ENERGY AND FOCUS ENHANCER - Organic Matcha Powder has an Amino Acid called L-Theanine, which enhances all day energy, mental clarity and focus for up to 6 hours. One bowl of Matcha can give you that clean all day energy you're looking for. Organic Matcha is also considered the best coffee substitute because Matcha does not give you jitters unlink coffee. The clean all day energy and focus you receive when drinking Matcha is excellent for intense studying or high focus jobs.
- HEALTHIER THAN BREWED GREEN TEA - USDA Organic Matcha green tea powder has over 1300 antioxidants, which is 137x more antioxidants than traditionally brewed green tea. Traditional green tea is brewed from the dried out tea leaf, with matcha you are consuming the entire green tea leaf. This dramatically increases the amount of natural antioxidants and L-Theanine you consume.
- RISK FREE 110% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - You're protected behind our No Questions Asked, Money Back Guarantee. If you don't like the Matcha, just contact us at any time and we will fully refund you, no questions asked. After purchasing the product, we will email you a FREE copy of our Top 100 Matcha Recipes E-Book.
- It's the drink of chocolate-loving champions
- Rich and creamy to keep you satisfied throughout the morning with protein, calcium and important vitamins and minerals
- Only 2 grams of net carbs and 1 gram of sugar per serving
- 15 grams of protein
- 160 calories
True discipline is really just self-remembering; no forcing or fighting is necessary. — Charles Eisenstein (The Yoga of Eating: Transcending Diets and Dogma to Nourish the Natural Self)
The gift of the Holy Ghost...quickens all the intellectual faculties, increases, enlarges, expands, and purifies all the natural passions and affections, and adapts them, by the gift of wisdom, to their lawful use. It inspires, develops, cultivates, and matures all the fine-toned sympathies, joys, tastes, kindred feelings, and affections of our nature. It inspires virtue, kindness, goodness, tenderness, gentleness, and charity. It develops beauty of person, form, and features. It tends to health, vigor, animation, and social feeling. It invigorates all the faculties of the physical and intellectual man. It strengthens and gives tone to the nerves. In short, it is, as it were, marrow to the bone, joy to the heart, light to the eyes, music to the ears, and life to the whole being. — Parley P. Pratt
Blame is a Defense Against PowerlessnessBetrayal trauma changes you. You have endured a life-altering shock, and are likely living with PTSD symptoms— hypervigilance, flashbacks and bewilderment—with broken trust, with the inability to cope with many situations, and with the complete shut down of parts of your mind, including your ability to focus and regulate your emotions.Nevertheless, if you are unable to recognize the higher purpose in your pain, to forgive and forget and move on, you clearly have chosen to be addicted to your pain and must enjoy playing the victim.And the worst is, we are only too ready to agree with this assessment! Trauma victims commonly blame themselves. Blaming oneself for the shame of being a victim is recognized by trauma specialists as a defense against the extreme powerlessness we feel in the wake of a traumatic event. Self-blame continues the illusion of control shock destroys, but prevents us from the necessary working through of the traumatic feelings and memories to heal and recover. — Sandra Lee Dennis
The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life. Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat. — Albert Einstein
Feelings don't try to kill you, even the painful ones. Anxiety is a feeling grown too large. A feeling grown aggressive and dangerous. You're responsible for it's consequences, you're responsible for treating it. But Michael, you're not responsible for causing it. You're not morally at fault for it. No more than you would be for a tumour. — Patrick Ness (The Rest of Us Just Live Here)