“You’ve already been at the bottom. Why don’t you go for the top?” ― Jillian Michaels
“You know when transformation happens? Right now. It’s a present activity. Who is the new you? Show me the new you.” ― Jillian Michaels
Before you continue, Train Your Brain & Solve This…
Watch Video: Get Bikini Body Ready for Summer! | 6 Workout Ideas
“Will is a skill.” ― Jillian Michaels, Unlimited: A Three-Step Plan for Achieving Your Dreams
“If you want results, they don’t come for free.” ― Jillian Michaels
“Why are you going to choose failure when success is an option?” ― Jillian Michaels
“Selfish isn't a dirty word. It means we take care of ourselves and are able to give back.” ― Jillian Michaels
Watch Your Carbs: Trying to reduce belly fat? Pay attention to your carbohydrate intake and avoid artificial sweeteners. Sugary snacks and other refined carbs spike blood sugar and cause pounds to settle in your midsection. Choose whole grains beans and vegetables instead.
Embrace Bitters: Combat a yen for sugar by following a Chinese medicine approach, Eat foods such as endive, radicchio, cooked greens, and olives.
Clean the house: Cleaning the house yourself, won’t just help in making it more beautiful, but it can also help you lose weight. Make this a regular activity, in which you can do it every weekend or so. When you do it on a regular basis, you can eventually set a routine that you can follow easily.
Bring a home cooked meal at the office: When you are at work, you may be tempted to visit the nearby fast food chain to grab lunch. Since eating at fast food chains may encourage you to eat unhealthy foods, then it is best to bring your own meal. By doing that, you won’t just be making sure that you stick to your diet, but it can also help you save money.
Do your exercise routines outdoors from time to time: Doing your exercises outdoors can actually offer you with a lot of benefits. When you exercise outdoors, it would allow you to breathe fresh air. Aside from that, when you do it at the park, you can meet new friends, who may also want to join you. This would also prevent you from getting bored of your usual routines.
Eating fruits and vegetables: Eating fruits and vegetables is one of the best things to do to lose weight since they are filled with vitamins and minerals, as well as enzymes. However, it is best if you consume them in their raw form. This is because processing or cooking them would kill the essential nutrients and enzymes.
Use cinnamon on yoghurt: Eating yoghurt is actually one of the best things that you can do in order to lose weight. However, to make it better than it is, you can actually sprinkle cinnamon on it. Doing that would not just improve the taste of yoghurt. It can actually boost up your metabolism and help you burn more fats.
- Supports healthy adrenal function
- Promotes adaptation to Stress
- Supports calmness and freedom from Excitability
- Laboratory tested for purity
- Free of heavy-metal toxicity
- HERBS FOR CHILDREN'S HEALTH
- Rosemary Gladstar
- Storey Publishing
- Edition no. Second Edition,Revised (04/21/2015)
- Paperback: 128 pages
- [PACKAGING MAY VARY] Includes 1 (60 Count) Gaia Herbs Adrenal Health Nightly Restore - 100% Plant Based Herbal Supplement
- ORGANIC AND ECOLOGICALLY HARVESTED INGREDIENTS: Made with organic Reishi, Cordyceps, Lemon Balm and Vervain; and with ecologically harvested, responsibly-sourced Ashwagandha, Mimosa bark and Magnolia bark.
- GENTLE, CALMING SUPPORT FOR A PEACEFUL NIGHT: Adrenal Health Nightly Restore contains regulating, restoring and calming (but not sedating) adaptogens -- such as Ashwagandha, Magnolia and Mimosa bark, all of which help to relax and calm the body and promote a healthy sleep cycle. Ashwagandha helps to promote normal sleep patterns and supports healthy endocrine and immune systems. Magnolia bark calms occasional nervousness and supports sleep. Other botanicals such as Lemon Balm show promise in research studies in promoting a sense of calm in the body.
- BEYOND TRANSPARENCY SEED-TO-SHELF: Gaia Herbs pioneered herbal supplement transparency and traceability. The unique Meet Your Herbs ID number on every product we make allows you to perform a background check on your Gaia Herbs supplement. Simply enter the Meet Your Herbs ID# on your bottle to discover where the herbs in your product came from, how they were grown, and see validation of your product's Purity, Integrity and Potency. We validate at every stage of the seed-to-shelf journey - because you deserve to know exactly what's in every product you put into your body...and what's not.
- THE GAIA PROMISE: Made with Organic and Ecologically Harvested Herbs, Plant-Based Formula, Vegan, Gluten-free, Soy-free, Manufactured in the USA. Our Phyto-Caps and Liquid Extracts contain no binders or fillers. Other ingredients: vegetable glycerin, water and vegan capsule. Gaia Herbs proprietary dual-extraction technology delivers a concentrated extract without the use of toxic solvents. The patented Liquid Phyto-Cap delivery system is super-concentrated and fast-dissolving, for easy absorption in the body.
They say that childhood forms us, that those early influences are the key to everything. Is the peace of the soul so easily won? Simply the inevitable result of a happy childhood. What makes childhood happy? Parental harmony? Good health? Security? Might not a happy childhood be the worst possible preparation for life? Like leading a lamb to the slaughter. — Josephine Hart (Damage)
You look in excellent health to me, Potter, so you will excuse me if I don't let you off homework today. I assure you that if you do die, you need not hand it in. — J.K. Rowling (Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3))
People that hold onto hate for so long do so because they want to avoid dealing with their pain. They falsely believe if they forgive they are letting their enemy believe they are a doormat. What they don’t understand is hatred can’t be isolated or turned off. It manifests in their health, choices and belief systems. Their values and religious beliefs make adjustments to justify their negative emotions. Not unlike malware infesting a hard drive, their spirit slowly becomes corrupted and they make choices that don’t make logical sense to others. Hatred left unaddressed will crash a person’s spirit. The only thing he or she can do is to reboot, by fixing him or herself, not others. This might require installing a firewall of boundaries or parental controls on their emotions. Regardless of the approach, we are all connected on this network of life and each of us is responsible for cleaning up our spiritual registry. — Shannon L. Alder
When the black thing was at its worst, when the illicit cocktails and the ten-mile runs stopped working, I would feel numb as if dead to the world. I moved unconsciously, with heavy limbs, like a zombie from a horror film. I felt a pain so fierce and persistent deep inside me, I was tempted to take the chopping knife in the kitchen and cut the black thing out I would lie on my bed staring at the ceiling thinking about that knife and using all my limited powers of self-control to stop myself from going downstairs to get it. — Alice Jamieson (Today I'm Alice: Nine Personalities, One Tortured Mind)
Treasure the friendship you receive above all. It will survive long after your gold and good health have vanished. — Og Mandino