After watching Star Wars James Cameron decided to quit his job as a truck driver to enter the film industry.
In 2006 an Australian man tried to sell New Zealand on Ebay. The starting price was AU$0.01 and managed to reach AU$3000 before Ebay closed the auction.
1 billion people speak English. That's 1 in every 7 on earth.
In 1960 two of The Beatles got deported from Germany for lighting a condom on fire.
The worlds oldest piece of chewing gum is 9000 years old!
In a lifetime your brain's long-term memory can hold as many as 1 quadrillion (1 million billion) separate bits of information.
90% of all creatures who live underwater below 1 500 feet are luminous.
"Apollo 13" "Armageddon" and "Around the World in 80 Days" are among the movies NASA keeps aboard the International Space Station.
The occurrence of nightmares could be due to heart conditions migraine sleep deprivation and beta blockers.
37%Of New Yorkers were born in another country.
Plants and warm-blooded animals closer to the equator tend to be darker.
Hot water is heavier than cold.
Australia has over 10 000 beaches. You could visit a new beach every day for over 27 years.
A song that gets stuck in your head is called an "earworm".
The "new car smell" is composed of over 50 volatile organic compounds.
Hannibal had only one eye after getting a disease while attacking Rome.
In China you can major in Bra Studies.
Your tongue is the only muscle in your body that is attached at only one end.
Mathematician Paul Erdos could calculate in his head given a person's age how many seconds they had lived when he was just 4 years old.
The five worst cities in the U.S. for air pollution are all in California.
In the border between Egypt and Sudan there are795 sq miles (2 060 km2) of land unclaimed by neither.
Einstein was a slow learner as a child and spoke very slowly.
There are more Facebook users from the U.S. than U.S. citizens that voted in the last election.
In the Scottish Hebrides an island is defined as being an island only if it is big enough to sustain 1 sheep.
In the U.S. it costs US$245 000 to raise a child before college.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Fanta originated in Germany as a result of difficulties importing Coca-Cola syrup into Nazi Germany during WW2.
25 million Bibles were printed in 2011 compared to 208 million IKEA catalogs.
About one-third of designated drivers have at least one drink while carrying the title.
75% of all sesame seeds grown in Mexico end up on McDonald's hamburger buns.
More than 86 000 people are injured by tripping over their cats and dogs every year in the U.S.
In the 1980s the Statue of Liberty was found to suffer galvanic corrosion meaning it had turned into a giant battery due to its paint and metal being exposed to salt water.
Chinese Crested dogs can get acne.
Deer have no gall bladders.
Pregnant women have about 50% more blood by week 20 of pregnancy than they did before they conceived.
Jellyfish evaporate in the sun. They’re 98% water.
The Mayans and Aztecs symbolised every tenth day with the dog, and those born under this sign were believed to have outstanding leadership skills.
The average person spends two weeks of his life Kissing.
There are about 7500 000 000 000 000 000 grains of sand on Earth.
A Giraffe's legs alone are taller than most humans: about 6 feet (1.81 m).
US debt is 10 times larger than all the US$ in circulation.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more