Lesson from Pataki's success is: Use the political moment. - Andrew Cuomo
How easy to be amiable in the midst of happiness and success. - William Ellery Channing
Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal or ideal. - Earl Nightingale
Before you continue, Read About…
Don’t Complain Frequently: When it comes down to it, a good manager or business owner knows that the buck stops at her desk. Instead of complaining about problems, she realizes that she must ultimately solve them. If you want to get promoted, you must also take on this mindset.
Think Like a Leader: Instead of thinking like a worker who will never be promoted, think like a leader. Reflect this in your decisions and in your aura of confidence. Demonstrate to others that you can think on your feet and make important decisions; and you will be rewarded with promotions.
Delegate Tasks to Others: If you ever want to match the success of some of your heroes, you will need to learn how to delegate tasks to others. Often, the most important trait that makes people successful is that they are willing and able to break down and a large task; and efficiently and intelligently allocate its pieces to employees.
Try to Cut Your Spending by 10% Per Month: If you’re currently over-budget, consider cutting your expenses by 10%. Even if it seems hard to do initially, figure it out and do it.
Apply for Within Company Jobs: Don’t just passively wait for a promotion. Instead, do what the successful do and apply for within company jobs. Be aggressive about getting that promotion.
Find Someone Who Gets Promoted and Work with Them: Similar to finding a mentor, try to follow people closely to get promoted. Ask yourself what qualities they have that ultimately make them so promotable. And then try to copy those qualities
Record Your Progress: Identifying and recording progress is important. It tells you how far you’ve come from where you once where. If you don’t follow it carefully, it’s easy to miss that it has occurred at all. So, as progress occurs, record it somewhere. Write down exactly what happened, why it qualifies as “progress,” and why you think it happened.
Do Not Allow Your Personal Life to Interfere with Your Business Life: No matter what is going in on your personal life, remember to keep work at work and home life at home. Don’t allow a stressful situation with a friend or a relative spillover into your work and prevent you from being effective.
Learn New Skills: One large part of getting promoted involves developing new skills. If you don’t develop new skills, then you cannot expect that your boss will suddenly believe that you are capable of taking on a new job with different requirements.
Watch Video: Freedom – Motivational Video 2015
(via YouTube)"There is never just one thing that leads to success for anyone. I feel it always a combination of passion, dedication, hard work, and being in the right place at the right time." - Lauren Conrad
The very first step towards success in any occupation is to become interested in it. - William Osler
Education is a fundamental principle of what made America a success. We can't afford to throw any young people away. - Benjamin Carson
Success - keeping your mind awake and your desire asleep. - Walter Scott
"To have long term success as a coach or in any position of leadership, you have to be obsessed in some way." - Pat Riley
The great secret of success is to go through life as a man who never gets used up. - Albert Schweitzer
Success is a beast. And it actually puts the emphasis on the wrong thing. You get away with more instead of looking within. - Brad Pitt
"The kind of theater that I do is sort of 'narrative realism,' which I think in the broadest sense is legitimate to say is mainstream. I mean, in a certain sense, Suzan-Lori's plays have had mainstream levels of success. But Suzan-Lori is in some ways not a narrative realist." - Tony Kushner
Success and the art of making music are two different things for me. - Norah Jones
The thing you don't dream about as a kid is all the peripheral stuff that comes with success. - Tiger Woods
"You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity." - Thomas Wolfe
We create success or failure on the course primarily by our thoughts. - Gary Player
Most success springs from an obstacle or failure. I became a cartoonist largely because I failed in my goal of becoming a successful executive. - Scott Adams
I think all of us certainly believed the statistics which said that probably 88% chance of mission success and maybe 96% chance of survival. And we were willing to take those odds. - Alan Shepard
I rejected the notion that my race or sex would bar my success in life. - Constance Baker Motley
"If not for the success that medicine has made, I might be part of a much different story right now." - Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- This Bundle Includes 4 Items (Non OEM): Black Soft Skin, Armband, Screen Protector, and Smart Headphone Wrap
- Durable, Precise Cutouts Give Easy Access to All the Functionalities
- Offers Tough, Durable, Transparent Surface While Keeping the LCD Screen Clean and Reduce Fingerprints
- Compatible with Sandisk Sansa Clip Sport ONLY (MP3 Player Not Included)
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- TRUE HD HIGH FIDELITY SOUND Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT WITH IPX-7 WATERPROOF RATING - ActivBuds feature Ergonomically designed flexible ear hooks with gel flex silicone earbuds to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue free ears and tangle free comfort.
- LONGEST BATTERY LIFE - The new and improved lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up to 8 hours and 240 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY WITH CVC 6.0 NOISE SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 30 feet away. With Noise Suppression technology focus on your favorite music and answer calls without skips or missed words.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND BONUS ITEMS - Bonus Accessories with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, Buy the Senso ActiveBuds worry free today.