Bring your checklist to your destination: Having a checklist for the items you want to bring can help you in not forgetting certain things when traveling. However, you should also bring this checklist with you to your destination. By doing this, you would be able to refer to it, by the time you need to pack your things to go back home.
Taking landscape pictures: If you are visiting a country with beautiful landscape views, then you should not forget bringing your camera with you. When you are at a good spot to take landscape photos though, it is a good idea if you bring your tripod with you. This way, you can ensure that the pictures won’t get affected with the shaking of your hand, and you would really capture the beauty of the landscapes.
Renting a car: In booking a rental car, which is separate from your flights and hotel reservations, you may not have to enter your credit card details for it. This is because most rental companies would only charge you upon picking up the rental car. However, make sure that you have your card with you at the time of pickup, so that you would be able to drive it.
What you can do when you want to jump from one city to another: If you are planning to go from one city to another for your vacation, then don’t hesitate to ask your hotel for accommodations they can recommend in another place. If you are lucky, then they might even have a partner hotel in that city, and offer you a huge discount. Do this prior to taking your flight, so that you can set up your itinerary properly.
Beware of crowded situations: There are always crowded situations wherever you may go, especially in tourist spots. However, you need to become more aware of your belongings when you are involved with it. This is because crowded situations are perfect opportunities for thieves or pickpockets to grab something from people.
Don’t forget the numbers: When you travel, there are lots of important numbers that you want to take note of. Some of which would be your itinerary confirmation number, your flight number, your hotel room number, your flight seat number, as well as a bunch of phone numbers you may need. Write them all down in a notepad or a piece of paper that you can fit into your wallet, so that you can easily refer to it.
Special requests: If you have special requests for the airline or the hotel, it is best to call them in order to see if they can accommodate it. One of the downsides of it though, especially in calling airlines, is that, you may have to wait for a long time before you can speak to a live person. To get around this, you can actually call the toll free number of the travel site, and let them process it for you, since in most cases, they have different numbers that they can dial to get prioritized.
The fire exits: Do not forget to check the hotel fire exits just after you have settled into your own room. This way, you would know where they are and how to get to them, just in case the unfortunate happens. Make sure that the floor where your room is situated has access to it though, so that you won’t have a hard time using it.
Don’t put all your eggs in one basket: In traveling to a country that you are not very familiar with, it is best not to keep all your money in one location. This way, just in case you get unlucky and become a victim of a pickpocket, then it wouldn’t hurt so much. Aside from that, make sure not to show too much money in public, since you might become the next target for thieves.
Checking out hotel pictures online: It is always better if you can book a hotel online, which shows you pictures of their rooms, function halls, pools, and more. By checking out the pictures of the hotel, you would be able to decide better, whether it is the accommodation you really want or not. Aside from that, it can also help you select the room that would suit you best.
Do not forget to confirm your hotel reservation a day before leaving: Keep in mind that even if you booked your hotel reservation online, and you got a confirmation number for it, there is still a slight chance that it was overlooked. To make sure that you really have a place to stay at your destination, you should call the hotel a day before traveling. This way, you can confirm not just your reservation, but also make sure that you will have the type of room that you really want.
Bestseller No. 1
Kitdine Portable Soft Silicone Travel Bottles Set (3 OZ, Pink + White + Blue)
- Are you still troubled that you need to carry many bottles when you travel? Are you still troubled that your shampoo is not allowed to bring to airline? This Silicone Travel Bottles Set will fix all these problems. Take it with you and go travel! Set of small bottles, perfect for shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion and more. Being packed with a zippered clear toiletry bag, saving space, easy to carry, TSA airline carry-on approved.
- FEEL LIKE A FIRST CLASS TARVELER NO MATTER WHAT CLASS YOU TRAVEL! With the Kitdine silicone bottle travelers set you will arrive to the airport with your lotions and shampoos neatly packed and organized! TSA carry-on approved! There is no greater frustration than arriving at the airport and having to repack your liquids!
- GOODBYE LEAKAGE! No person of class should travel with bottles that will leave your hands oily and smelly because they are not properly sealed! Kitdine silicone travelers bottle are designed with a silicone stretchy film in the small mouth and 3-layer anti-leakage cap design! Wide mouth for easy refilling with small mouth for user friendly controlled flow! Kitdine made sure that these are the easiest and safest bottles a traveler can use!
- FANTASTIC COLOR AND SIZE CHOICE! - Kitdine travel bottle sets are available in 2oz, 3oz and 3.3 ounce with different colors. Choose the colors and size that best match your style or the color theme of your gift recipient!
- FOOD GRADE BPA FREE SILICONE! Designed with safety first and convenience a close second. Our silicone travel bottles are made of FDA approved and 100% BPA free food grade silicone, making it safe for other liquids like sauce, salad dressing or even baby food.
Bestseller No. 2
Ikea Travel Size Bottles 8 Pack, 4 colors, for cosmetic products
- Ikea 3oz Travel Bottle
- 4 Different Colors
- Bring along your favorite hair and skin products when you travel, these different colored bottles make it easy to tell the contents apart.