“Sometimes people will hear you and be able to change their behavior, but often their behavior has more to do with their own need for approval than with your need for support. No matter what their response, you need to be firm and hold your ground. At the end of the day, your health is your responsibility.” ― Jillian Michaels, Winning by Losing: Drop the Weight, Change Your Life
“If I fall in love with a woman, that’s awesome. If I fall in love with a man, that’s awesome. As long as you fall in love… It’s like organic food. I only eat healthy food, and I only want healthy love!” ― Jillian Michaels
Before you continue, Train Your Brain & Solve This…
Watch Video: Fitness Routine ☀ Get Bikini Body Ready!
“At some point you have to stop acting as though life is happening to you and acknowledge the ways you are happening to it. Once you take responsibility for your side of the street, you grant yourself the power to improve every aspect of your life by simply acting and behaving differently.” ― Jillian Michaels, Unlimited: How to Build an Exceptional Life
“Your legs are not giving out. Your head is giving out. Keep going.” ― Jillian Michaels
“Will is a skill.” ― Jillian Michaels, Unlimited: A Three-Step Plan for Achieving Your Dreams
“A bad day for your ego is a great day for your soul.” ― Jillian Michaels, Master Your Metabolism: The 3 Diet Secrets to Naturally Balancing Your Hormones for a Hot and Healthy Body!
Get enough rest: When you are well rested, your body would be able to do its work in repairing damage tissues, and such. However, if you do the opposite, then it can make you gain more weight. This is because lack of rest can slow down your metabolism. Aside from that, it can also boost your appetite to some extent, when your body is trying to compensate for the lack of sleep.
Take a good multivitamin supplement: Always remember that when you workout, your body would also have an increased needs for certain nutrients, in order to stay healthy. Although you are following a healthy diet, there is still a chance that it can’t provide you sufficient amounts of some nutrients. Thus, it is best to take a good multivitamin supplement, just to be on the safe side.
Include high-fiber foods in your diet plan: It is a simple means to maintain health and physical fitness. High-fiber foods can be found in whole foods such as fruits, legumes, nuts, grains and vegetables. Fiber contents can help enhance your energy and will keep you away from diseases such as cardiovascular disease.
Use the weighing scale, but not too often: To properly monitor your progress in getting involved with your chosen diet program, it is best if you use a weighing scale for it. However, you should not use it too often. When you step on the weighing scale every day, you actually would not be able to appreciate your drop in weight. Thus, it is best if you do it on a weekly basis instead, so that you can see a larger difference.
Make Small Talk: Engaging in casual conversation with others may help keep you as sharp as doing a word puzzle according to some studies. Just 10 minutes of daily chatter appears to improve mental function and preserve memory.
If your children have food allergies: teach them not to accept any food given by their friends, classmates or anyone without your confirmation. Let them know what they are allergic to and the symptoms they will manifest in order for them to seek help from adults or their school clinic when it occur.
Chew your food thoroughly: When you chew your food thoroughly, you would not just enjoy your food better, but it can also help you lose weight. This is because doing that would prolong your time of eating, which would provide your body a chance to distinguish being full. In short, when you eat slower, you would be consuming lesser amounts of foods, than eating faster.
- Supports healthy adrenal function
- Promotes adaptation to Stress
- Supports calmness and freedom from Excitability
- Laboratory tested for purity
- Free of heavy-metal toxicity
- HERBS FOR CHILDREN'S HEALTH
- Rosemary Gladstar
- Storey Publishing
- Edition no. Second Edition,Revised (04/21/2015)
- Paperback: 128 pages
- [PACKAGING MAY VARY] Includes 1 (60 Count) Gaia Herbs Adrenal Health Nightly Restore - 100% Plant Based Herbal Supplement
- ORGANIC AND ECOLOGICALLY HARVESTED INGREDIENTS: Made with organic Reishi, Cordyceps, Lemon Balm and Vervain; and with ecologically harvested, responsibly-sourced Ashwagandha, Mimosa bark and Magnolia bark.
- GENTLE, CALMING SUPPORT FOR A PEACEFUL NIGHT: Adrenal Health Nightly Restore contains regulating, restoring and calming (but not sedating) adaptogens -- such as Ashwagandha, Magnolia and Mimosa bark, all of which help to relax and calm the body and promote a healthy sleep cycle. Ashwagandha helps to promote normal sleep patterns and supports healthy endocrine and immune systems. Magnolia bark calms occasional nervousness and supports sleep. Other botanicals such as Lemon Balm show promise in research studies in promoting a sense of calm in the body.
- BEYOND TRANSPARENCY SEED-TO-SHELF: Gaia Herbs pioneered herbal supplement transparency and traceability. The unique Meet Your Herbs ID number on every product we make allows you to perform a background check on your Gaia Herbs supplement. Simply enter the Meet Your Herbs ID# on your bottle to discover where the herbs in your product came from, how they were grown, and see validation of your product's Purity, Integrity and Potency. We validate at every stage of the seed-to-shelf journey - because you deserve to know exactly what's in every product you put into your body...and what's not.
- THE GAIA PROMISE: Made with Organic and Ecologically Harvested Herbs, Plant-Based Formula, Vegan, Gluten-free, Soy-free, Manufactured in the USA. Our Phyto-Caps and Liquid Extracts contain no binders or fillers. Other ingredients: vegetable glycerin, water and vegan capsule. Gaia Herbs proprietary dual-extraction technology delivers a concentrated extract without the use of toxic solvents. The patented Liquid Phyto-Cap delivery system is super-concentrated and fast-dissolving, for easy absorption in the body.
She represents love, beauty, purity, the ideal female and the moon...and she's the mystère of jealousy, vengeance and discord, AND, on the other hand, of love, perpetual help, goodwill, health, beauty and fortune. — Zadie Smith (On Beauty)
Objection, evasion, joyous distrust, and love of irony are signs of health; everything absolute belongs to pathology. — Friedrich Nietzsche (Beyond Good and Evil)
what is joy without sorrow? what is success without failure? what is a win without a loss? what is health without illness? you have to experience each if you are to appreciate the other. there is always going to be suffering. it’s how you look at your suffering, how you deal with it, that will define you. — Mark Twain
We do not have to be mental health professionals to identify the traits of the possible sociopaths among us. — P.A. Speers (Type 1 Sociopath - When Difficult People Are More Than Just Difficult People)
If I were a dictator, religion and state would be separate. I swear by my religion. I will die for it. But it is my personal affair. The state has nothing to do with it. The state would look after your secular welfare, health, communications, foreign relations, currency and so on, but not your or my religion. That is everybody's personal concern! — Mahatma Gandhi