Small traces of gold have been found in the leaves of Eucalyptus trees.
The top 10% of American alcohol consumers ingest about 10 drinks per day.
Ten percent of the Russian government’s income comes from the sale of vodka.
The dinosaur noises in the "Jurassic Park" movie were made from recordings of tortoise sex.
The hippopotamus’s skin is protected by its own pink oily secretion known as ‘pink sweat’.
47%of the U.S. remains unoccupied despite having a population of 310 million.
McDonalds opens a new restaurant every 14.5 hours.
A full-loaded supertanker traveling at normal speed takes at least 20 minutes to stop.
The shortest war in history was between Zanzibar and England in 1896. Zanzibar surrendered after 38 minutes.
The U.S. has more people of Norwegian descent than Norway.
Rapper Tupac's ashes were mixed with weed and smoked by the members of his hip hop band.
72%of Spain speaks Spanish. The rest speaks Catalan Galician Basque and others.
You are more likely to die slipping in the bathtub getting struck by lightning or drowning in the bathtub than from Terrorism.
53% of the people on the Titanic could have survived using the lifeboats. Only 31% did.
There's a hotel in Bolivia made almost entirely of salt complete with salt beds and chairs.
There's a city in Brazil called "Nao-Me-Toque" meaning "Don't Touch Me."
“Ithyphallophobia” is a morbid fear of seeing thinking about or having an erect penis.
The U.S. is currently in it's longest period of not having a president die in office.
Research conducted on comedians and funny people have shown they are usually more depressed than average.
"Erotomania" is a psychological disorder in which the affected people believe a famous person is in love with them.
The citrus soda 7-UP was created in 1929; ’7′ was selected after the original 7-ounce containers and ‘UP’ for the direction of the bubbles.
More than 86 000 people are injured by tripping over their cats and dogs every year in the U.S.
Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every 2 weeks otherwise it will digest itself.
There are species of ants that enslave other ants.
Anne Frank's family was denied visas by the U.S.because of stricter immigration policies.
Polish midwife Stanislawa Leszczynska helped pregnant women in Auschwitz deliver over 3 000 babies.
51% of Americans fear snakes most than any other thing in the world.
Later school start times improve sleep and daytime functioning in adolescents a study says.
During WW2 Japanese war criminal Tojo Hideki attempted suicide after the surrender. He was saved and resuscitated by Allied forces who then hanged him.
Twitter's bird is called Larry.
The Titanic is the only ocean liner to ever be sunk by an iceberg.
A crocodile can’t move its tongue and cannot chew. Its digestive juices are so strong that it can digest a steel nail.
Earth is the only known place where a fire can occur naturally.
In 2014 a prisoner escaped a detention center in Arizona to spend Valentine's Day with his girlfriend.
20% of the world's unfrozen fresh water is in a single lake: Russia's Lake Baikal.
Moon dust smells like gunpowder according to astronauts.
Cher’s last name was “Sarkissian.” She changed it because no one could pronounce it.
Bald Eagles are so named because "balde" is an Old English word meaning "white."
40%of minors having an abortion report that neither of their parents knew about the abortion.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.