There's a Coffee Shop in France where not saying "hello" and "please" makes your coffee more expensive.
Concentration camps were first used by the British during the Second Anglo-Boer War.
Google takes over 200 factors into account to deliver the best results for any query in a fraction of a second.
Krubera Cave the deepest known cave on Earth has depth of 2 197 m (7 208 ft).
About 4 million slaves were taken from Africa to Brazil about 40% of all in the Americas.
Mount Everest shrank one inch (2.5 cm) due to the 2015 earthquake in Nepal.
Drinking a cup of caffeinated coffee significantly improves blood flow.
43%of the world's olive oil production is done in Spain.
A snail takes 33 hours to crawl one mile.
Airplane tray tables hold more bacteria than most typical household items a study found.
Between 1902 and 1907 the same tiger killed 436 people in India.
Daniel Radcliffe who played Harry Potter was allergic to Harry Potter glasses.
In the Arctic the sun sometimes appears to be square.
In 2012 divers discovered a 2 000-year-old Roman shipwreck that was so well preserved even the food was intact in its storage jars.
"Gone with the Wind" is the highest grossing movie of all time when adjusted for inflation.
There are beers made out of fossils.
Michael Jackson bought the rights to most of The Beatles' music for US$47.5 million in 1985. It's now worth US$450 million.
The Tyrannosaurus Rex went extinct 65 million years ago.
1 in 3 people feels more dissatisfied with their lives after visiting Facebook according to a study.
Lee Harvey Oswald’s cadaver tag sold at an auction for $6 600 in 1992.
40% of Americans are breathing unhealthy air according to a report by the American Lung Association.
Herrings communicate through farts.
Elephants can detect rain 150 miles away.
George W. Bush was once a cheerleader.
Alcohol is prohibited in the UK Parliament with one exception: the chancellor can drink while delivering the annual budget statement.
There is a Poop Bank where you can get human feces by the bottle.
The deadliest animal in Africa is the hippopotamus.
Termites have been known to eat food twice as fast when heavy metal music is playing.
The only thing left on Bill Gates' bucket list is not to die.
The Basenji is the worlds only bark-less dog.
123 - 45 - 67 + 89 = 100.123 + 4 - 5 + 67 - 89 = 100.123 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 + 8 - 9 = 100.1 + 23 - 4 + 5 + 6 + 78 - 9 = 100.
Three "Marlboro men" died of lung cancer: Wayne McLaren David McLean and Dick Hammer.
A cat uses its whiskers to determine if a space is too small to squeeze through.
Abraham Lincoln has no confirmed living descendants. The last one a great-grandson died in 1985.
In space you cannot cry because there is no gravity to make the tears flow.
There's a 47-story skyscraper in Spain that has NO elevator.
"Apollo 13" "Armageddon" and "Around the World in 80 Days" are among the movies NASA keeps aboard the International Space Station.
There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar.
A coward was originally a boy who took care of cows.
It is believed that Isaac Newton died a virgin.
- Size: 4Pcs x 12x12inch (30x30cm), Giclee artwork, printed on high quality waterproof cotton canvas.
- Ready to Hang, Stretched and Framed, Easy Setup - Cord setup already, easy hold on the nails(Free accessories).
- Gallery wrapped on approximately 0.75"(2cm) wood bars, the image continues around the sides.
- Painting effect(Not 100% HD Clear) because canvas material rough surface. But OK in a 20 inches distance. (If fulfilled by Seller, Free Shipping, send out within 2-3 bussiness days- Shipping time 4-9 days)
- Brand "SMARTWALLSTATION" has been registered and protected.
- Size: 28" x 24"
- Color: Matte Black
- High-Quality Die-Cut Oracal Vinyl; Made In USA
- Written/Video Instructions Included
- Will not damage walls Non-transferrable
- Special Quote Ceramic Wall Hanging Art Sign
- * Size: 15 x 15 cm / 5.9 x 5.9 inch
- This tile has a smooth surface.
- It comes with a hook for hanging on the wall.