Texas is also the only state that is allowed to fly its state flag at the same height as the U.S. flag.
There is a mountain in Australia called Mt. Disappointment because its explorers found the view from it sub-par and wanted to reflect that.
In the UK all horses ponies and donkeys must have a horse passport.
The Eiffel Tower is the most-visited paid monument in the world: 6.98 million people in 2011.
On a Canadian two-dollar bill the American flag is flying over the Parliament Building.
Einstein was a slow learner as a child and spoke very slowly.
Germany made its final reparations payment from the WW1 Treaty of Versailles in 2010.
Noah and Emma were the most popular names in the U.S. for boys and girls respectively in 2014.
Dynamite is made with peanuts.
Joggers live on average six years longer.
Leonardo Da Vinci was a prankster: he would put fake wings and horns on lizards to scare people in the Vatican.
Saudi Arabia a member of the U.N. Human Rights Council punished 2 000 people with the death penalty since 1985.
A sardine is not a species of fish but a name that can apply to many small varieties of pickled fish including herring and pilchard.
In 5 000 years of human history only one disease has been eradicated: smallpox.
In the UK nearly 1 in 10 couples are ethnically mixed.
South Africa is called the "Rainbow Nation" because it has 11 official languages.
80% of information stored on all computers in the world is in English.
2% of couples have fallen in love in a supermarket according to a survey.
Female pandas are fertile only up to 3 days a year.
The Amazon River discharges 5 times as much water as any other river on the planet.
The original word for "bear" has been lost. Medieval people thought that saying the ferocious animal's name would summon it so they used a euphemism that meant "the brown one" ("bear").
You're more likely to get struck by lightning in Texas than find in-person voter fraud.
There's a Barbie-like Islamic doll called "Fulla".
Cats can get sick or die from eating chocolate.
Until the 19th century the English word for actors was "hypocrites."
Wearing jeans is illegal in North Korea.
The Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from Libraries.
There are 20 000 light bulbs on the Eiffel Tower.
Martin Luther King Jr.'s original name was Michael Luther King Jr.
The longest recorded marriage lasted 91 years and 12 days.
Brad Pitt was banned from China for his role in the movie "7 Years in Tibet."
The Vatican has its own soccer team.
The last movie rented from Blockbuster before it closed its doors nationwide was ironically called "This is the End."
In the great fire of London in 1666 half of London was burnt down but only 6 people were injured.
The Roman Empire was not the largest empire in history. It was only the 28th largest.
TV show "16 and pregnant" and spin-offs may have prevented about 20 000 teen pregnancies in 2010 a study says.
4%of women in the U.S. are pregnant right now.
There is only one gun shop in Mexico. 90% of the country's firearms are smuggled in from the USA.
Karoke means empty orchestra in Japanese.
The world's oldest known "toilet" was used by dinosaurs 240 million years ago.
- Size: 4Pcs x 12x12inch (30x30cm), Giclee artwork, printed on high quality waterproof cotton canvas.
- Ready to Hang, Stretched and Framed, Easy Setup - Cord setup already, easy hold on the nails(Free accessories).
- Gallery wrapped on approximately 0.75"(2cm) wood bars, the image continues around the sides.
- Painting effect(Not 100% HD Clear) because canvas material rough surface. But OK in a 20 inches distance. (If fulfilled by Seller, Free Shipping, send out within 2-3 bussiness days- Shipping time 4-9 days)
- Brand "SMARTWALLSTATION" has been registered and protected.
- Size: 28" x 24"
- Color: Matte Black
- High-Quality Die-Cut Oracal Vinyl; Made In USA
- Written/Video Instructions Included
- Will not damage walls Non-transferrable
- Special Quote Ceramic Wall Hanging Art Sign
- * Size: 15 x 15 cm / 5.9 x 5.9 inch
- This tile has a smooth surface.
- It comes with a hook for hanging on the wall.