Iceland consumes more Coca-Cola per capita than any other nation.
We share 98.4% of our DNA with a chimp.
Global warming could drive to extinction as many as 1 in 6 animal and plant species.
Homosexuality was still classified as an illness in Sweden in 1979. Swedes protested by calling in sick to work claiming they "felt gay".
Nazi Joseph Goebbels' wife's descendants are Germany's richest family nowadays.
Length of beard an average man would grow if he never shaved 27.5 feet
U.S. Soldier John R. McKinney held off over 100 Japanese soldiers single-handedly in WW2.
Australian Rules football was originally designed to give cricketers something to play during the off season.
On a Canadian two-dollar bill the American flag is flying over the Parliament Building.
The Vatican does not recognize the People's Republic of China as a legitimate state of China.
Spain was neutral in WW1 and WW2 but experienced a civil war (1936-1939) which killed over 500 000 people.
Google takes over 200 factors into account to deliver the best results for any query in a fraction of a second.
"Good cholesterol" (HDL) can "turn bad" and solidify into fat-clogs.
The Earth experiences 50 000 Earthquakes per year and is hit by Lightning 100 times a second.
A secret radio belonging to a British POW in WW2 was kept so well hidden that when he visited the camp 62 years later it was still there.
McDonalds opens a new restaurant every 14.5 hours.
You can change your language on Facebook to "Pirate."
Recycling one glass jar saves enough energy to watch TV for 3 hours.
A starving mouse will eat its own tail.
In the course of an average lifetime you will while sleeping eat 70 assorted insects and 10 spiders.
During WW2 Nazi soldiers were fed massive quantities of methamphetamine for increased alertness and endurance.
At age 10 Mussolini was expelled from a religious boarding school in Italy for stabbing a classmate in the hand.
An apple didn't hit Isaac Newton in the head but it did make him wonder if the force that makes apples fall influences the moon's motion around Earth.
A third of all divorce filings of 2011 in the U.S. contained the word "Facebook."
Astronauts aboard the ISS change clothes near a filter that sucks up the skin particles that would otherwise float around.
The "No Animals Were Harmed" moniker on movies only applies while film is actually recording.
There's a limestone cliff with over 5 000 dinosaur footprints in Bolivia with many dating back 68 million years.
Young elephants pandas koalas and hippos eat the feces of their mothers.
There is a butterfly in Africa with enough poison in its body to kill six cats!
The largest giant squid ever found weighed 8,000 pounds.
Many Fish can taste without even opening their mouths.
There's an organization that parachutes copies of the Bible into North Korea.
After defeating the Persians Alexander The Great started dressing like them and took two Persian wives.
The Quran Islam's most sacred book means “recitation” in Arabic.
Tomatoes have more genes than humans.
It is illegal to hunt camels in the state of Arizona.
Dogs are as smart as a 2-year-old baby. They can learn and understand over 150 words.
Christopher Columbus brought the first lemon seeds to America.
The second-largest lake in Bolivia is called Lake Poopo. It's not a freshwater lake.
Some dogs can smell dead bodies under water!
- Capture, Store and Relive Special Moments with this Ultra-Light Weight WEARABLE Camera!!!
- Camera + Camcorder: Snap Hi-Res 12 MegaPixel Images & Record Full HD 1080p Video
- 1.8 inch LCD Display Screen Allows you to View & Playback Real-Time Pictures and Videos
- Built-in WiFi for Wireless Connectivity & Control - Download the Free App: Snap Pics & Record Video with Your Smartphone! - Easy PC Connect: Save & Share
- Micro SD Card Slot for Easy File Sharing & File Transfer, card is NOT included - Integrated Microphone for Audio Recording - Includes Attachment Clip & USB Charging Cable.
- 1 hour live broadcasting
- 8MP image sensor
- Hd 720P30 video recording
- Free ion snapcam companion app (ios and android)
- Requires microsd card up to 32gb (not included)
- Capture 5MP photos stills
- 2.5 Hours of HD 720p video recording
- Shoots full HD 720p @ 30 fps video
- Requires microSD card up to 32GB (not Included)
- Free iON SnapCam companion app (iOS and Android)