Every human being starts out as an asshole: it's the first part of the body to form in the womb.
Islam is the second-largest and the fastest-growing religion in the world.
3 Olympic swimming pools can hold all the gold ever mined in the world.
Over 60% of all those who marry get divorced.
Spaniard double agent Joan Pujol Garcia had the rare distinction of receiving an Iron Cross from the Germans and an MBE from the British during WW2.
There are almost 60 million dogs in the United States.
Some women in Mauritania force-feed their daughters because obesity for women is idealized in the country.
Life expectancy in Ancient Rome was from 20 to 30 years.
Camels have three eyelids to protect themselves from blowing sand.
Almost 20% of Rio de Janeiro's males are gay or bisexual.
Taurophobia is the fear of bulls.
Over 100 000 people have applied for a one-way trip to colonize Mars in 2022.
The 2011 earthquake near Japan increased the Earth's rotation speed shortening the day by 1.8 microseconds.
A third of all divorce filings of 2011 in the U.S. contained the word "Facebook."
The average chicken lays about 260 eggs per year.
During the Holocaust a Jewish woman exposed up to 3 000 hiding Jews to the Gestapo to save her family. Even after the Nazis sent her parents and husband to Auschwitz anyway in 1943 she continued to work for the Gestapo until 1945.
Dumbledore isn’t only the Headmaster of Hogwarts; in fact a dumbledore is an old English term for a type of bee.
The British coined the term "Soccer" in the late 1800s not America.
In 2013 Belgium issued a limited edition of chocolate flavored stamps.
There's a village in India that produces most bouncers and bodyguards of New Delhi's nightclubs.
When you tie a noose the rope is wrapped twelve times around because it’s the same length as a persons head.
Warren Beatty and Shirley MacLaine are brother and sister.
Cats can't taste sweetness.
There is a butterfly in Africa with enough poison in its body to kill six cats!
"Erotomania" is a psychological disorder in which the affected people believe a famous person is in love with them.
Every day your heart creates enough energy to drive a truck for 20 miles (32 km).
Between 1974 and 1983 up to 30 000 people went "missing" in Argentina. Most were killed by the military junta running the country.
In 2003, Dr. Roger Mugford invented the “wag-o-meter” a device that claims to interpret a dog’s exact mood by measuring the wag of its tail.
Argentina's retired soccer player Diego Maradona has his own religion made by his fans.
Average number of days a West German goes without washing his underwear: 7
87% of scientists believe climate change is mostly caused by human activity while only 50% of the public does.
A steady stream of minor accomplishments makes you more satisfied with your life than a few major accomplishments.
The revolution that transformed Brazil into a republic was so uneventful that the few witnesses present didn't know it happened and the dethroned Emperor didn't even care.
Norway had a nationwide "butter crisis" in 2011: a single 250 g (8.8 oz) pack of butter would cost about US$50.
If you could live long enough it is inevitable that at least one of your cells would eventually develop cancer.
The atomic bomb explosion at Hiroshima was generated by matter weighing no more than a paper clip.
Robert F. Kennedy was shot by a Palestinian because of his strong support for Israel.
Titanic II will be a close replica of the Titanic and is set to sail in 2018.
In Britain a woman was given 20 months in jail for creating fake Facebook profiles to send abusive messages to herself.
There are 106 people named Harry Potter in the U.S. according to the Census Bureau.
- With Powerful function, Support Handsfree call, Texting, Listen to music, Voice navigation, Calculator, even serach information
- Polarized sunglasses lenses eliminate glare and reduce eye fatigue, lens are included for different environmental conditions
- Comes with the high quality stereo headphones featuring enhanced voice clarity, low distortion, legible surround and authentic sound
- Smart touch operating mode makes you smarter, faster, and more luxurious to answer/end a call and change the music by the swipe of your finger
- Lightweight design is ideal for usage for riding a motorcycle or bike, driving, running, fishing, racing, Skiing and climbing, trekking or other outdoor activities. Easy to install and convenient to wear
- Unique, Fun & Entertaining! Show off your creativity!
- Bluetooth enabled to connect with the CHEMION App (iOS & Android) to and instantly customize your messages!
- Light up your message and make it stand out simply with the tip of your finger!
- Functions include: Text, Drawing, Animation, and Equalizer display
- Lightweight, fold-able, illuminative LED, built-in memory, 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Unique Smart Touch Control : Easy to operate when answer phone, listen music , it is convenient for driving or riding a bicycle,running,cycling etc. With Stable and Comfortable ear buds makes you enjoy an pleasant experience during your journey
- Polarizes Lens :Have the effect of polarized filter to sunlight, your eye will not easy fatigue under strong sunlight with long-term activities, protect your eyes in a comfortable environment. (Normal Lens: just have the function to keep out of the sunlight)
- Stereo Sound Quality :This fashion Bluetooth sunglasses suitable for men and women . Featured Bluetooth 4.1 + EDR audio decode technology, giving these Wireless earphones unparalleled stereo sound quality. Powerful version 4.1 more perfect sound quality ,higher-quality calls more distant transmission!
- Longtime Music Enjoyment: The 110mAh polymer battery in the Bluetooth headphones wireless device provides up to 8-12 hours of talk & playing time. Much more than other sports headphones!
- Sincerely Warranty: The experience from customer will be our most precious Wealth, We are ready to respond within 24 hours, 30 days money back guarantee and lifetime technical support