A man in Nebraska is breeding red cows and sending them to Israel so that Jews build a Third Temple and "Jesus comes again".
Facebook tracks which sites you visit even AFTER you have signed out.
It's completely legal for minors to smoke cigarettes in the U.S. and parts of Europe. What they can't do is purchase them.
African elephants can distinguish human languages genders and ages associated with danger.
We share 98.4% of our DNA with a chimp.
Orcas (killer whales) kill sharks by torpedoing up into the shark’s stomach from underneath causing the shark to explode.
Charlie Chaplin made his movie mocking Hitler with his own money because Hollywood was afraid of losing money if they took a stand.
The monarch of Norway's title is "Norway's King" rather than "King of Norway" signifying that he belongs to the country and not vice versa.
About 153 000 people will die on your birthday.
1 in 8 Americans has worked at a McDonalds restaurant.
Scars continue to look the same year after year because while skin cells are replaced periodically the underlying collagen is not.
10% of Britons think Australia is further away than the Moon a survey found in 2013.
George Washington died after his doctors removed 40% of his blood (80 ounces) over a 12-hour period to cure a throat infection.
A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find a mate.
It takes 8.5 minutes for light to get from the sun to earth.
It is much easier for dogs to learn spoken commands if they are given in conjunction with hand signals or gestures.
During the chariot scene in “Ben Hur” a small red car can be seen in the distance.
48%of the world's population older than 15 claim to have never consumed alcohol.
Approximately 40 000 Americans are injured by toilets each year.
Sea otters hold hands when they sleep so they don’t drift away from each other.
The moon is moving away from us by 3.78 cm (1.48 in) a year.
-40 degrees Fahrenheit is equal to -40 degrees Celsius.
When a person dies his sense of hearing is the last to go.
1 in 5 people in France has experienced depression making it the most depressed country in the world.
When Zuckerberg created Facebook in 2004 he bragged about people trusting his site with personal information. "Dumb f*cks" he called them.
In 2005 A Chinese company used skin harvested from the corpses of executed convicts to develop beauty products for sale in Europe.
Inca architecture was built to be earthquake resistant. Inca masonry is effective in withstanding even major tremors.
Abraham Lincoln kept his important documents inside his hat.
Forgetting is good for the brain: deleting unnecessary information helps the nervous system retain its plasticity.
The first song played on Armed Forces Radio during operation Desert Shield was “Rock the Casba” by the Clash.
Octopuses have 3 hearts.
Tom Sawyer was the first novel written on a typewriter.
Cotton Candy was invented by a dentist.
Sam Houston the general who won Texas independence from Mexico was removed from his post as Governor after refusing to support the Confederacy on the Civil War.
It is believed that Leonardo Da Vinci invented the scissors.
The “pound” key on your keyboard (#) is called an octotroph.
Poveglia is an island in Italy that is so dangerously "haunted" that public access is not permitted.
Bill Gates Sponsors a Machine That Turns Poop Into Drinking Water.
Someone paid $14 000 for the bra worn by Marilyn Monroe in the film ‘Some Like It Hot’.
Bumblebees have hair on their eyes.
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.