2% of couples have fallen in love in a supermarket according to a survey.
You’re born with 300 bones but by the time you become an adult you only have 206.
The heart symbol was first used to denote love in the 1250. Prior to that it represented foliage.
The Automated Teller Machine (ATM) was introduced in England in 1965.
U.S. Soldier John R. McKinney held off over 100 Japanese soldiers single-handedly in WW2.
Jim Morrison of the 60′s rock group The Doors was the first rock star to be arrested on stage.
The inventor of the Waffle Iron did not like waffles.
France was the first country to introduce the license plate.
Britain’s shortest river is the Brun which runs through Burnley in Lancashire.
Octopus wrestling was a popular sport in the 1960s. A diver would fight an octopus in shallow water and drag it to the surface.
95% of people text things they could never say in person.
In space astronauts are unable to cry because there is no gravity and the tears won’t flow.
There are no clocks in Las Vegas gambling casinos.
English is Louis C.K.'s second language. He was raised in Mexico and exclusively spoke Spanish until age seven.
If you have a pizza with radius Z and thickness A its volume is = Pi*Z*Z*A
Blueberry Jelly Bellies were created especially for Ronald Reagan.
Ancient Egyptian priests would pluck every hair from their bodies.
42%of people in the U.S. have tried marijuana at least once.
A complete revolution around the Sun takes about 365 days and 6 hours. That's why our Gregorian calendar has a leap day.
The Earth lost 40% of its wildlife in the past 40 years according to the WWF.
If a frog’s mouth is held open for too long the frog will suffocate.
There are about 500 000 detectable earthquakes in the world each year. 100 000 of those can be felt and 100 of them cause damage.
Outside the USA Ireland is the largest software producing country in the world.
Chocolate can sicken and even kill dogs.
A worm's mind has been mapped and replicated by scientists into a software that's now inside a Lego robot.
Cats urine glows under a black light.
The courts in New Zealand allowed a child to be named "Number 16 Bus Shelter."
The fear of animals is called zoophobia.
13 of the 20 most polluted cities in world are just in India.
Your taste buds are replaced every 10 days.
Google is developing a computer so smart it can program itself.
70% of all animals in the jungle rely on figs for their survival.
France is the most visited country in the world: 83 million tourists in 2012.
100 acres of Pizza are served in the U.S. every day.
Britney Spears' used pregnancy test was sold on eBay for $5 001.
For 214 years until 2012 it was illegal in Paris France for women to wear trousers.
Sanskrit has 96 words for "love" ancient Persian has 80 and English only one.
Farting helps reduce high blood pressure and is good for your health.
Texas is also the only state that is allowed to fly its state flag at the same height as the U.S. flag.
Who’s that playing the piano on the “Mad About You” theme? Paul Reiser himself.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.