Canada has no weapons of mass destruction since 1984 and has signed treaties repudiating their possession.
The time traveling machine in the movie "Back to the Future" was originally supposed to be a refrigerator.
There are more TVs in the U.S. than people in the U.K.
Golden toads are so rare that a biological reserve has been specifically created for them.
A Burkini is a type of swimsuit for Muslim women which covers the whole body except the face the hands and the feet.
Your brain uses 20% of the total oxygen and blood in your body.
Women spend over 4 years (in total)of their lives menstruating.
The first webcam was created in Cambridge to check the status of a coffee pot.
People who work 11 hours or more a day are 67% more likely to have a heart attack than people with an 8-hour work day according to a study.
The boiling point of water at the top of Mt. Everest is 71 °C (160 °F).
In 2013 A pig in Australia stole 18 beers from a campsite got drunk and then tried to fight a cow.
Men with attractive wives report higher levels of satisfaction with their marriages a study says.
A Slave in America in 1850 would cost over US$12 000 in 2013 dollars.
All dolphins have a different whistle.
Anwar Sadat made Egypt the first arab nation to achieve peace with Israel in 1979. For this Sadat won the Nobel Peace prize Egypt was suspended from the Arab League and Sadat was assassinated.
Cats have over 100 vocal sounds; dogs only have 10.
It costs 41 cents per year per American citizen for NASA's entire Curiosity program.
God is not mentioned once in the book of Esther.
If you eat a polar bear liver you'll die. Humans can't handle that much vitamin A.
Grapes explode when you put them in the microwave.
Birds can recognise landmarks.
The verb “cleave” is the only English word with two synonyms which are antonyms of each other: adhere and separate.
One in fourteen women in America is a natural blonde. Only one in sixteen men is.
The world's widest avenue is the "9th of July" in Argentina with 14 lanes plus 4 lanes of parallel streets.
The only member of the band "ZZ Top" without a beard is Frank Beard.
There's a town in Norway called Hell.
In Newfoundland Canada the Atlantic Ocean sometimes freezes so people play hockey on it.
In England the Speaker of the House is not allowed to speak.
Smoking makes the risk of a heart attack 200% to 400% greater than that of nonsmokers.
A complete revolution around the Sun takes about 365 days and 6 hours. That's why our Gregorian calendar has a leap day.
Vegetarians are 19% less likely to die from heart disease a study found.
Japan has more than 50 000 people who are over 100 years old.
Hallucinatory 'voices' seem to be shaped by local culture. In the U.S. the voices are harsh and threatening while those heard by schizophrenics in Africa and India tend to be more benign and playful.
The German WW1 officer that recommended Hitler for an Iron Cross was Jewish. He was later arrested then released by the SS once they discovered his identity.
One of Bolivia's oldest silver mines has claimed the lives of an estimated 8 million people in the past 500 years. It is known as the "Mountain that eats men" and is still mined with pick and shovel today.
The Emperor Penguin is able to dive to depths of over 500m and stay under water for up to 27 minutes.
Moose have very poor vision. Some have even tried to mate with cars.
Margaret Thatcher was reportedly more proud of becoming the first Prime Minister with a science degree than the first female Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
John Adams Thomas Jefferson and James Monroe died on July 4th.
Steven Spielberg declined to direct the Harry Potter movies and said "It's just like withdrawing a billion dollars and putting it into your personal bank accounts. There's no challenge."
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.