The male seahorse carries the eggs until they hatch instead of the female.
Christianity is the fastest growing religion in Iran.
In addition to aches fever and pains Tylenol (acetaminophen) also alleviates psychological pain such as social rejection.
There is no Left Brain/Right Brain Divide. It's a myth. They work together.
Norway owns an uninhabited frozen island located halfway between Africa and Antarctica.
Ninety percent of all species that have become extinct have been birds.
The Great Wall of China is the only man-made structure visible from space.
A man received the heart of a suicide victim married his widow and years later killed himself on the same way his donor did.
100 pounds of chocolate are eaten in the U.S. every second.
Penis enhancement surgery is free in Cuba.
Flamingo tongues were a delicacy in ancient Rome.
The King of Norway is 73rd in line to the British throne.
The breeding age for male goats is between 8-10 months.
Japan and Russia still haven't signed a peace treaty to end World War II due to the Kuril Islands dispute.
During WW1 the Belgian King personally led the army the Queen served as a nurse and the 14-year-old Prince enlisted as a private.
Goethe couldn’t stand the sound of barking dogs and could only write if he had an apple rotting in the drawer of his desk.
Ancient Romans ran cold aqueduct water in pipes through their houses in an early form of air conditioning.
Fingernails grow nearly 4 times faster than toenails!
No word in the English language rhymes with “MONTH”.
The Chinese smoking population is higher than the entire population of the U.S.
When hippos are upset, their sweat turns red.
It is illegal for U.S. citizens to eat penguins.
During Hitler's years in power his book "Mein Kampf" was given away for free to every newlywed couple.
Jesus is mentioned more times in the Quran than Muhammad.
A cockroach can live several weeks with its head cut off.
The Sagrada Familia church in Spain has been under construction for over 130 years and it's only expected to be complete by 2026.
In Japan they use more paper for comics than for toilet paper.
There are more life forms living on your skin than there are people on the planet.
Eating fast food regularly has the same impact on the liver as hepatitis.
The U.S. Civil War had a Balloon Corps established by Abraham Lincoln.
Every Apple iPhone ad displays the time as 9:41 AM the time Steve Jobs unveiled it in 2007.
A snail takes 33 hours to crawl one mile.
No Egyptian president has left office without being arrested or dying so far until 2015.
A nanometre is about as much as your nails grows every second.
Sharks can grow a new set of teeth in 8 days.
The original word for "bear" has been lost. Medieval people thought that saying the ferocious animal's name would summon it so they used a euphemism that meant "the brown one" ("bear").
Before Mating the Female Giraffe Will First Urinate in the Male's Mouth.
A black panther is really a black leopard.
Gabriel Michael and Lucifer are the only angels named in the Bible.
The first known transfusion of blood was performed as early as 1667 when Jean-Baptiste transfused two pints of blood from a sheep to a young man
- Size: 4Pcs x 12x12inch (30x30cm), Giclee artwork, printed on high quality waterproof cotton canvas.
- Ready to Hang, Stretched and Framed, Easy Setup - Cord setup already, easy hold on the nails(Free accessories).
- Gallery wrapped on approximately 0.75"(2cm) wood bars, the image continues around the sides.
- Painting effect(Not 100% HD Clear) because canvas material rough surface. But OK in a 20 inches distance. (If fulfilled by Seller, Free Shipping, send out within 2-3 bussiness days- Shipping time 4-9 days)
- Brand "SMARTWALLSTATION" has been registered and protected.
- Size: 28" x 24"
- Color: Matte Black
- High-Quality Die-Cut Oracal Vinyl; Made In USA
- Written/Video Instructions Included
- Will not damage walls Non-transferrable
- Special Quote Ceramic Wall Hanging Art Sign
- * Size: 15 x 15 cm / 5.9 x 5.9 inch
- This tile has a smooth surface.
- It comes with a hook for hanging on the wall.