Sharks will sink if they stop swimming.
Left-handed people earn up to 12% less than right-handed people a study found.
63%of U.S. prison inmates can't read.
In 536 A.D. there was a worldwide dust cloud that blocked out the sun for a year resulting in widespread famine and disease.
In a lifetime the average human produces enough quarts of spit to fill 2 swimming pools.
If you were to take a taxicab from New York City to Los Angeles it would cost you $8 325.
Goats were the first animals domesticated by man in 10,000 B.C.
40%of schizophrenics are left-handed despite being only 10% of the world's population.
Gustave Eiffel had an apartment for himself at the top of the Eiffel Tower.
"Under Pressure" was written by David Bowie and Queen during a 24-hour wine and cocaine marathon.
There's a coast-to-coast hiking trail that stretches from Delaware to California.
An average swimming pool loses 1 000 gallons (3 785 L) a month to evaporation and other causes.
Up to 80% of an average car is recyclable.
Due to precipitation for a few weeks K2 is taller than Mt. Everest.
It only takes 6 minutes for brain cells to react to alcohol.
Norway will be the first country to turn off FM radio in 2017 and switch completely to digital.
Dr. Seuss pronounced his name “soyce”.
Hitler’s mother considered abortion but the doctor persuaded her to keep the baby.
The cities of Aachen Regensburg Frankfurt-am-Main Nuremberg Weimar Bonn and Berlin have all been capitals of Germany.
Steven Spielberg declined to direct the Harry Potter movies and said "It's just like withdrawing a billion dollars and putting it into your personal bank accounts. There's no challenge."
Two F16 pilots went on a suicide mission to stop Flight 93 on 9/11. In the end the flight's passengers took the plane down.
37% of the Argentine population are of Italian descent about 12 8 million people.
The serial number of the first MAC ever produced was 2001.
The Tyrannosaurus Rex went extinct 65 million years ago.
Almost 70 percent of the red meat eaten globally is goat meat.
Degringolade means to fall and disintegrate.
Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously.
A giraffe has the same number of bones in its neck as a man.
The head of the Statue of Liberty was displayed at the World's Fair of 1878 in Paris.
Bumblebees have hair on their eyes.
In 1977 3 men attempted to steal Elvis Presley's remains for ransom. That's why his body was moved to Graceland where they are monitored by security.
Barack Obama won a Grammy in 2006 for the audio version of his memoir "Dreams From My Father."
"Good cholesterol" (HDL) can "turn bad" and solidify into fat-clogs.
People with blue eyes have a higher alcohol tolerance.
When a person dies his sense of hearing is the last to go.
Snakes don't have eyelids.
99% of all mobile malware is targeted at Android users.
1 in 10 000 people has their internal organs reversed or "mirrored" from their normal positions.
There is a town in France called Condom.
11% of the world is left-handed.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.