An elephant's pair of tusks may exceed 441 pounds (200 kg).
An American soldier ran across the border to North Korea In 1962 and has been living there ever since.
If Apple didn't hold US$181 billion overseas it would owe US$59 billion in U.S. taxes.
Couples who live together before engagement have a higher divorce rates than those who wait.
Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
In Australia Burger King is called "Hungry Jack's".
After the whistle to start the game soccer player Lee Todd said "F*ck me that was loud" and received the fastest red card in history: 2 seconds.
Norway's NRK TV channel shows include an 8-hour train ride a 12-hour knitting show a 12-hour log fire and 18-hours of salmon spawning.
The NAZIs considered Native Americans to be part of the Aryan race.
No matter where you stand in Michigan you are never more than 85 miles from a Great Lake.
Every day nearly 4000 teens in the U.S. smoke their first cigarette while 1 000 start smoking on a daily basis.
The deepest living animal ever found is a "devil worm" living 2.2. miles (3.6 kilometers) below.
Eskimos use refrigerators to stop their food from freezing.
Canada's official phone number is 1-800-O-CANADA.
Concentration camps were first used by the British during the Second Anglo-Boer War.
Since 1870 global sea levels have risen by about 8 inches (20 cm).
An individual horse has a peak power output of 14.9 horsepower.
In India there is a vigilante group called the "Love Commandos" that offers protection from harassment to couples from different castes who fall in love.
There are 100 000 miles of blood vessels in an adult human body.
Billy Graham personally preached Christianism to over 200 million people.
Mailing an entire building has been illegal in the U.S. since 1916 when a man mailed a 40 000-ton brick house across Utah to avoid high freight rates.
8.7%of Facebook users are fake.
Not a single engineer out of the 30 made it off the Titanic: they stayed and kept the power on so others could escape.
If New York City were its own country and the NYPD was its army it would be the 20-best-funded army in the world.
A chicken with red ear lobes will produce brown eggs, and a chicken with white ear lobes will produce white eggs.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Playing in a marching band is considered to be a moderate exercise.
Despite smoking in numerous films Clint Eastwood has never smoked habitually.
Arabic is an official language in Israel along with Hebrew.
Thousands of Americans migrated to the USSR in the 1930s during the Great Depression.
Along with 1.4 million tons of debris removed 19 435 body parts were recovered from the WTC after 9/11.
On her 120th birthday the oldest person ever recorded said: "I only have one wrinkle and I'm sitting on it."
Romantic love is biochemically indistinguishable from having a severe obsessive-compulsive disorder.
The atomic bomb explosion at Hiroshima was generated by matter weighing no more than a paper clip.
1 in 10 Americans thinks HTML --the language of web pages-- is a sexually transmitted disease.
All three Grammys Elvis Presley won were for his gospel songs.
Movie trailers used to play after the film.
In 2009 WhatsApp co-founder Brian Acton was turned down for a job at Facebook. Five years later Facebook purchased WhatsApp for US$19 billion.
Google hired a camel to create the Street View of a desert.
Goats have rectangular pupils.
Hitler suffered chronic flatulence and took 28 different drugs to fight it.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.