Perhaps it is not amiss to remark that the biologist may not hope to solve the ultimate problems of life any more than the chemist and physicist may hope to penetrate the final mysteries of existence in the non-living world. ~ Edmund Beecher Wilson 1856 to 1939 - Geneticist Biologist
We must reason in natural philosophy not from what we hope or even expect but from what we perceive. ~ Humphry Davy - 1778 to 1829
George Ballas (1925–2011) USA – String trimmer.
Shintaro Uda (1869–1976) together with Hidetsugu Yagi (1886–1976) Japan – Yagi-Uda antenna.
Hedy Lamarr (1913–2000) Austria and USA – Spread spectrum radio.
Şerafeddin Sabuncuoğlu (1385–1468) Turkey – illustrated surgical atlas.
Joseph Henry (1797–1878) Scotland/USA – electromagnetic relay.
Boris Mamyrin (1919–2007) Russia – reflectron (ion mirror).
Victor Babeș (1854–1926) Romania – Babesia the founder of serum therapy.
Zhang Heng (78–139) China – Seismometer first hydraulic-powered armillary sphere.
Christiaan Huygens (1629–1695) Netherlands – pendulum clock.
Augustin-Jean Fresnel (1788–1827) France – Fresnel lens.
Gerd Binnig (born 1947) with Christoph Gerber (?–) and with Calvin Quate (born 1923) Germany/Switzerland/USA – Atomic force microscope.
Anthony R. Barringer (1925–2009) Canada/USA – INPUT (Induced Pulse Transient) airborne electromagnetic system.
Alexander Kemurdzhian (1921–2003) Russia – first space exploration rover (Lunokhod).
James Hargreaves (1720–1778) UK – spinning jenny.
Calvin Quate (1923–) with Gerd Binnig (1947–) and with Christoph Gerber (?–) USA/Germany/Switzerland – Atomic force microscope.
Nicolas Florine (1891–1972) Georgia/Russia/Belgium – first tandem rotor helicopter to fly freely.
Henry John Horstman Fenton (1854–1929) UK – Fenton's reagent (chemistry).
Ernest Beaux (1881–1961) Russia/France – Chanel No. 5.
Norman Holter (1914–1983) USA – Holter monitor.
Tanaka Hisashige (1799–1881) Japan – Myriad year clock.
By ‘life ’ we mean a thing that can nourish itself and grow and decay. ~ Aristotle 384 BC to 322 BC - Scientist Philosopher
We cannot define anything precisely! If we attempt to we get into that paralysis of thought that comes to philosophers who sit opposite each other one saying to the other ‘You don’t know what you are talking about!’ The second one says ‘What do you mean by know? What do you mean by talking? What do you mean by you?’ and so on. ~ Richard Feynman 1918 to 1988
There may be babblers wholly ignorant of mathematics who dare to condemn my hypothesis upon the authority of some part of the Bible twisted to suit their purpose. I value them not and scorn their unfounded judgment. ~ Nicolaus Copernicus 1473 – 1543 Mathematician and Astronomer
With monads and diads and pentads and triads My brain has been addled completely; And what’s really meant by ‘something-valent ’ Is a question I give up discretely. ~ John Cargill Brough - 1834 to 1872
Why the dinosaurs died out is not known but it is supposed to be because they had minute brains and devoted themselves to the growth of weapons of offense in the shape of numerous horns. ~ Bertrand Russell 1872 – 1970 - Mathematician and Philosopher
Botany consists in the gathering of plants and the dismembering of them in connection with the use of a complicated terminology. That is the beginning and end of botany as it is understood by the majority. ~ Herbert Maule Richards 1871 to 1928 - Botanist
God created two acts of folly. First He created the Universe in a Big Bang. Second He was negligent enough to leave behind evidence for this act in the form of microwave radiation. - Paul Erdős 1913 to 1996 Mathematician
- Provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact System
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups, including your upper, middle and lower ABS and obliques, thighs, gluts, calves, forearms, triceps and biceps
- COMP and portable
- Comes Fully Assembled, Adjustable dual resistance
- Exercise DVD & Fitness Guide Included
- Brand: Ollieroo®.
- Comes Fully Assembled,occupied area is small, easy to store and easy to carry.
- Dual resistance springs for ABS and core strengthening,Perfect for provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact system.
- Suitable for each stage of the fitness crowd, long service life-Adjustable resistance to accomodate both beginners and advanced users.
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups,including your upper,middle and lower ABS and obliques,thighs,gluts,calves,forearm,triceps,biceps,combines more than 14 great exercises.
- VERSATILE and CONVENIENT: Wonder Core Smart is so versatile it replaces 6 resistance gym equipment PLUS cardio to give you the total body workout from the comfort of your own home!
- EFFICIENT: Wonder Core offers dual resistance to work muscle groups on the way up, and down, to optimize results and get you the body you want and deserve!
- ADJUSTABLE resistance to accommodate beginners and advanced health and fitness enthusiasts!
- FREE Twister Board so you can incorporate new exercises to your daily workout routines!
- FREE Wonder Core Manual, DVD Guide, and Meal Plan. Note: The Wonder Core Smart comes fully assembled for easy usage.