Taylor Lautner was a junior world karate champion for several years running.
Russell from Up is modeled after a Pixar employee.
The Disney character WALL-E is named after Walt Disney. (Walter Elias Disney.)
A hyena biologist sued Disney for portraying hyenas as villains in The Lion King.
Ron Jeremy, the pornstar was an extra in Ghostbusters.
Novelist Stephen King said that Professor Umbridge from the Harry Potter series is the "greatest make-believe villain to come along since Hannibal Lecter."
Niall Horan is a big fan of Justin Bieber, he screamed when Justin followed him on Twitter.
“Mraz” means frost in Czech. Jason says he likes it because it means he is always cool.
It’s claimed that his movements were partially modeled after MC Hammer.
Bruno Mars‘ real name is Peter Gene Hernandez.
The Postman, Costner's second jaunt to a post-apocalyptic world, holds the 8th spot on the biggest flops losing $62m.
The F-word is used 265 times in the movie Pulp Fiction.
Despite Courtney's (unsurprisingly) batshit claims (see #72) Kurt Cobain did thank Quentin Tarantino in the liner notes to In Utero, allegedly due to the musician's love for Reservoir Dogs. QT returned the favour in the Pulp Fiction soundtrack notes by thanking Nirvana. Sadly, the timing of the release meant the thanks were followed by 'RIP Kurt'.
Samuel L. Jackson has said "motherf*cker" 171 times in 27 different movies.
Dan Akroyd's original script for Ghostbusters was set in a future where Ghostbusters were everyday figures of society like paramedics and firemen.
Cher Lloyd is a huge fan of Ed Sheeran, and even has his phone number.
Star Wars was originally prefixed by the definite article ‘The’.
Disney once hired 11 little people to dress up as Pinocchio and greet children. After being left with an entire day’s worth of food and wine, the actors ended up naked and screaming obscenities at the crowd at the film’s premiere by mid-afternoon.
Hasbro denied Pixar the use of GI Joe in Toy Story when found that the GI Joe doll was going to be blown up by Sid.
Rapunzel and Flynn from Tangled can be seen in Frozen.
When Mark Zuckerberg posts his art essay question on Facebook during The Social Network his alias can be seen as one Tyler Durden.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products