Daniel Radcliffe's stunt double for the first 6 Harry Potter movies was paralyzed from an accident on set in the 7th movie.
It’s claimed that his movements were partially modeled after MC Hammer.
The creators of The Lion King have been accused of lifting elements from an anime series from the 1960s called Kimba the White Lion.
Walt Disney refused to allow Alfred Hitchcock to film at Disneyland in the early 1960s because he had made “that disgusting movie Psycho.”
Domonic Monaghan can speak fluent German.
The first notable film lensed by legendary cinematographer Roger Deakins was the 1984 adaptation of George Orwell's 1984.
James Woods fired his agent upon learning – after the movie was shot – that Quentin Tarantino wanted him for a part in Reservoir Dogs.
The original raw footage of Apocalypse Now consisted of 1,250,000 feet of film which is over 230 hours’ worth.
Brad Pitt is a supporter of same-sex marriage.
The word “supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” actually predates its use in Mary Poppins.
Ripley (or at least her clone) finally makes it back to Earth in a deleted scene for Alien: Resurrection.
Michael Myers mask in Halloween is just a Captain Kirk mask altered slightly and painted white.
Demi Lovato has been preforming since the age of 5.
James Cameron sought Hollywood funding for the movie "Titanic" not because he wanted to make the movie but because he wanted to dive to the shipwreck.
Showgirls still holds the record for most Razzie (anti-Oscars) nominations with 13. Paul Verhoeven was the first director to collect the award for Worst Picture in person.
Justin Bieber states that he is a supporter of President Obama.
Britney Spears has guest-starred on sitcoms How I Met Your Mother and Will & Grace.
In order to credibly portray a rock band, the members of Stillwater in Almost Famous rehearsed for four hours a night, five nights a week, for six weeks.
When Charlie Chaplin received his honorary Oscar he got a 12-minute standing ovation the longest in Oscar history.
The Disney character WALL-E is named after Walt Disney. (Walter Elias Disney.)
Star Wars was originally prefixed by the definite article ‘The’.
- 720p HD to capture clear images for your records and while using 2-way audio (built-in microphone and speaker). 720P/20FPS,700Kbps; 360P/20FPS,200Kbps.
- 110 wide-angle lens, 940nm infrared non-invasive sensor. Capture the scene in clarity with the wide-angle lens and IR LED Night Vision Up to 32 feet. The non-invasive sensor will not disturb your sleeping children.
- Reliable Wi-Fi connectivity to access your camera with 360 Home App on mobile device at anytime, anywhere.Stay in Touch with Two Way Talk, Intelligent Motion Alerts, Snapshots as well as Mobile Apps.
- Secure your videos on a Micro SD card, own your video content and access video history anytime. Supports up to 32GB Micro SD card.
- Real-time streaming to your phone & activity alerts when motion is detected. 360 Home App allows you to customize your settings according to your preferences. Available for iOS and Android.
- 720p High-definition, 112° wide-angle advanced glass lens combined with 345° horizontal & 115° vertical rotation range create a complete 360° coverage. Advanced night vision with 8 built-in 940nm infrared LED beads extend the viewing distance to 3 meters in pitch dark with no light pollution, so your baby or pet will not be disturbed by LED glare.
- Responsive and advanced microphone with a built-in anti-noise filter for a clear 2-way Audio experience. Intercom Mode: one party to talk and listen at a time or Hands-free Mode: both parties talk and listen freely for maximum flexibility.
- Receive real-time Activity Alerts while you're out. 10-sec motion tracking records and centers the moving object. Bookmark your favorite positions (up to 8) and return to them at the tap of a button. Select Auto-Cruise to survey the area 360° horizontally or cruise your bookmarks, suitable for large areas that need a quick scan (and tracks moving objects).
- YI Dome integrates with your YI Home family in one simple interface. User-friendly and intuitive app to customize your settings: activity alerts, auto-cruise, bookmarks, camera sharing, customize schedules, and more. Supports connectivity to a large number of devices with the same app/account for maximum convenience. Available for iOS and Android.
- Supports YI Cloud to avoid the risk of losing footage from an SD card, ensure all your videos are safe, secure and protected. We provide the most efficient compression and the highest protection of data, so you can be sure that your footage is safe and secure. Reliable Wi-Fi connectivity to access your camera with YI Home App on mobile device, and YI Home App on PC at anytime, anywhere. Built-in support for 802.11b/g/n 2.4Ghz (5Ghz currently not supported) Wi-Fi band.
- √ True 720p HD, 115° Wide Viewing Angle - 115° angle lens lets you see more of your space in true 720p without ever having to pan or tilt. Equipped with automatic IR LED, you can even remotely check if your baby is sleeping well or not during the night!
- √ Two-way Audio - Funlux security camera lets you communicate with your loved ones with built-in speaker and microphone. You can also share your device to families and friends, take and record photos to save sweet memories!
- √ Motion Detection - You will be notified with push alerts on your phone when motion is detected, enjoying peace of mind! Customize motion detection area and schedule notification time through Fulnlux app so that you can focus on things that are truly important!
- √ Free Cloud Service: All users are eligible for a 1-month free cloud of our 7 day cloud recording plan. Cloud Service requires no subscription and no credit card credentials. With the plan, you can review, save, and share footage at any time, and reduce false alerts with cloud intelligence.
- √ Please contact us via Amazon Message for any questions. You'll get 60-Day Money Back Guarantee, 2-Year Limited Warranty, Lifetime US-Based Tech Support! Note: These cameras are for indoor use only.