While shooting "The Blues Brothers" movie they had a budget for cocaine.
The Edinburgh Trader from Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest sank off the coast of North Carolina during Hurricane Sandy.
One Direction member, Louis Tomlinsion, hates baked beans.
Despite pulling in over $240m My Big Fat Greek Wedding never once topped the US box office chart.
Also, Andy didn’t have a dad in Toy Story because human characters were expensive and difficult to animate.
The final cut of Terminator 2: Judgement Day ends with a make-your-own-mind-up soliloquy about fate and the future. It could have ended with Sarah Connor as an old lady sitting in a futuristic LA park showing us that everything was hunky dory. Hasta la vista nuance.
The Emperor’s New Groove was originally a much more serious and dramatic film called Kingdom of the Sun.
Jack Black is the son of rocket scientists.
Liam Payne’s favourite Pokémon from the Black and White series is Throh.
Bruce Willis admits to taking drugs as a teenager.
The word "mafia" is never mentioned in the film version of The Godfather because the actual mafia demanded it.
Katy Perry‘s cat’s name is Kitty Purry.
As a child, Johnny Depp was allergic to chocolate.
The ornaments that Marv steps on in Home Alone are actually candy
Frozen is the first animated Disney film directed by a woman.
Sleeping Beauty was a huge flop in 1959, resulting in massive layoffs at Disney. It was the last Disney princess movie until The Little Mermaid came out 30 years later.
Michael Myers mask in Halloween is just a Captain Kirk mask altered slightly and painted white.
Demi Moore was cross-eyed as a child and wore an eye patch until her vision was corrected after two operations.
On 20 January 1982, Ozzy Osbourne bit the head off a bat, thinking it was only a rubber one.
Play It, Sam? Dooley Wilson, Sam in Casablanca, was a professional drummer who couldn't play the piano. He simply mimed along, copying an offscreen pianist.
Micheal Jackson loved Mexican food, later in his life he loved KFC’s fried chicken.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more