Will Smith Nicolas Cage Tom Cruise Johnny Depp and Leo DiCaprio were offered the part of Neo in "The Matrix" movie before Keanu Reeves.
Walt Disney refused to allow Alfred Hitchcock to film at Disneyland in the early 1960s because he had made “that disgusting movie Psycho.”
When Mark Zuckerberg posts his art essay question on Facebook during The Social Network his alias can be seen as one Tyler Durden.
The movie "Little Miss Sunshine" was partially inspired by a quote from Arnold Schwarzenegger saying: "If there's one thing in this world I despise it's losers."
Carrie Fisher never wore a bra with this costume.
Miley Cyrus first tried out for Hannah Montana at the age of 11. She was denied due to her age.
The movie "Titanic" won 11 Oscars but none for acting.
Tobey Maguire who played the character Spiderman, had a fear of heights!
The time traveling machine in the movie "Back to the Future" was originally supposed to be a refrigerator.
Jack Black is the son of rocket scientists.
While Pixar was working on Toy Story 2, an employee accidentally ran a Unix command that deleted all the work they had done on the film. Luckily, one pregnant animator had a copy of the data on her home computer so she could work on the movie while caring for her new baby.
Domonic Monaghan can speak fluent German.
When the movie "Clue" was shown in theaters in 1985 each theater was given 1 of 3 possible endings.
Harry Styles and Justin Bieber can juggle.
Young Ellie from Up is voiced by the daughter of the director, Ellie Docter.
Bruce Lee was so fast they actually had to run his films slower so you can see his moves.
Elvis Presley was a natural blonde.
Britney Spears loves vanilla candles.
An original ending for the classic serial killer film Seven saw Detective Somerset (Morgan Freeman) shooting John Doe (Kevin Spacey). This was followed with the cringeworthy kiss off line, “I'm retiring”. In a move that may well re-establish your faith in a God the scene was storyboarded but never filmed.
When Daniel Radcliffe found out he’d got the part of Harry Potter at the age of 11, his parents allowed him to stay up an extra half hour and watch Fawlty Towers to celebrate!
In Raiders of the Lost Ark, when Indy shoots the Arab swordsman, he was originally meant to fight him, but Harrison Ford was too ill to fight ‘properly.’
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.