Nicki Minaj is acrophobic, meaning she is afraid of heights.
Angelina Jolie performed her own stunts whilst filming Lara Croft: Tomb Raider.
Jessie J’s full name is Jessica Ellen Cornish.
The final cut of Terminator 2: Judgement Day ends with a make-your-own-mind-up soliloquy about fate and the future. It could have ended with Sarah Connor as an old lady sitting in a futuristic LA park showing us that everything was hunky dory. Hasta la vista nuance.
While Casino clocks up a breathtaking 398 uses of the word 'fuck' - and Nil By Mouth and Summer of Sam chuck over 400 F-bombs - a 2005 documentary takes the top spot. The name of the documentary? Fuck.
Dan Akroyd's original script for Ghostbusters was set in a future where Ghostbusters were everyday figures of society like paramedics and firemen.
Colin Farrell says that Marilyn Monroe was the first woman he fell in love with
For his scene in Ferris Bueller's Day Off Charlie Sheen stayed awake for 48 hours to give the desired 'wasted' look. To produce the look for his actual life Charlie Sheen hasn't slept in 14 years.
The Shawshank Redemption, #1 on imdb was the 51st highest grossing film in 94′, way behind Street Fighter (1994).
Samuel L. Jackson used the word mother-fucker to overcome his stammer/stutter.
Within’ three days, The Hunger Games became the highest grossing film for Lionsgate Movies.
The Disney character WALL-E is named after Walt Disney. (Walter Elias Disney.)
Pixar credits its success to going against Disney’s standard narrative elements: No songs, no “I want” moments, no happy village, no love story, no villain.
Development of Wreck-It Ralph started in the 1980s. The film was almost called High Score and Joe Jump.
Disney once hired 11 little people to dress up as Pinocchio and greet children. After being left with an entire day’s worth of food and wine, the actors ended up naked and screaming obscenities at the crowd at the film’s premiere by mid-afternoon.
Fox passed on The Watchmen because they thought the script was “one of the most unintelligible pieces of shit they had read in years.
Pulp members Jarvis Cocker and Steve Mackey and Radiohead's Jonny Greenwood and Phil Selway were four of The Weird Sisters in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Jason Buckle (All Seeing I) and Steven Claydon (Add n to (x)) completed the line up.
Real life pornstar Asia Carrera plays the flatmate of Tara Reid in Logjammin', the film within the film in The Big Lebowski. We're still unsure if she gets her cable fixed.
William Goldman’s original script title for Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid was The Sundance Kid and Butch Cassidy. The names were reversed when Paul Newman took on the role of Butch
Franz Ferdinand were the original choice to play the band at the Hogwarts Yule Ball.
Cameron Diaz broke her nose in a surfing accident in Hawaii on her birthday in 2003.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more