After 90 minutes of knob jokes, arguments about the untimely demise of construction workers on the Death Star and one act of necrophilia, Kevin Smith's Clerks ends with Dante simply clocking off his shift. However the original ending saw him meet his maker at the hands of an armed gunman. He wasn't even supposed to have been there.
Katy Perry‘s cat’s name is Kitty Purry.
President Obama has read every Harry Potter book.
Executive producer of Toy Story and Chief Pixar shareholder Steve Jobs picked Bob Dylan as his first choice to write and perform the soundtrack to the film over Randy Newman.
An excerpt from Donald Kaufman's script for The Three can be found in the end credits to Adaptation.
Boo’s real name is Mary.
Will Smith Nicolas Cage Tom Cruise Johnny Depp and Leo DiCaprio were offered the part of Neo in "The Matrix" movie before Keanu Reeves.
Star Wars was originally prefixed by the definite article ‘The’.
The vultures from The Jungle Book were intended to be voiced by the Beatles.
Arnold Schwarzenegger was paid approximately $21,429 for every one of the 700 words he said in, Terminator 2: Judgement Day.
Samuel L. Jackson has said "motherf*cker" 171 times in 27 different movies.
Russell from Up is modeled after a Pixar employee.
When Daniel Radcliffe found out he’d got the part of Harry Potter at the age of 11, his parents allowed him to stay up an extra half hour and watch Fawlty Towers to celebrate!
While shooting "The Blues Brothers" movie they had a budget for cocaine.
The main characters initials in The Prestige spell ABRA (as in Abracadabra). The main character's first initials in Inception spell DREAMS.
Simon Cowell is a vegetarian.
The dinosaur noises in the "Jurassic Park" movie were made from recordings of tortoise sex.
The bridge blown up by Eli Wallach and Clint Eastwood in The Good, The Bad and The Ugly was prematurely detonated by a Spanish Army Captain. Upon learning of his mistake the Captain ordered his troops to rebuild the bridge, only for it to suffer another explosion once complete.
Ian Mckellan and Patrick Stewart didn’t know how to play chess when they appeared in X-Men 2.
Harry Potter was born in 1980 so he's over 35 by now.
James Cameron sought Hollywood funding for the movie "Titanic" not because he wanted to make the movie but because he wanted to dive to the shipwreck.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.