Apollo Creed from the movie Rocky was based on Muhammad Ali.
Fed up of killing other people Rambo grabs a gun aimed at him and pulls the trigger thus killing himself and ruling out a bajillion sequels.
Development of Wreck-It Ralph started in the 1980s. The film was almost called High Score and Joe Jump.
Christian Bale based elements of his performance as Patrick Bateman on Tom Cruise after seeing an interview with the diminutive star. According to director Mary Harron, Bale said he saw “this very intense friendliness with nothing behind the eyes”.
The group Abba was originally intended to do the music for The Lion King, but they weren’t available, so Disney went with Elton John.
Actor Richard Gere's middle name is Tiffany.
Barbie in Toy Story is voiced by Jodi Benson, best known for her role as Ariel in The Little Mermaid.
Tom Cruise earned $75 Million for his role in Mission Impossible 2.
Disney turned down the chance to make Back to the Future claiming the mother/son relationship was too risqué.
Bill Murray as Batman? Almost. Until Tim Burton came on board Murray was top of the list. Perhaps when the inevitable re-reboot transpires Bill will get another shot.
Men account for 74.4% of lead roles in Hollywood movies.
Matt Damon had to lose 40 pounds for the movie Courage Under Fire.
Jim 'King of the World' Cameron also had a second ending for Titanic in which Bill Paxton and the old lady face off over the million dollar necklace. If you thought the original ending was schmaltzy check out the 'life is priceless' alternative.
Viggo Mortensen had no intention of working on The Lord of the Rings until his son begged him to do it.
The name Mulan uses while disguised as a man – Fa Ping – is a pun on the Chinese term for “eye candy.”
Movie trailers used to play after the film.
Jared Leto spent most of his early childhood travelling with his family across America.
The Disney character WALL-E is named after Walt Disney. (Walter Elias Disney.)
Rowan Atkinson has a master’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
It’s believed that the movement of Ariel’s hair while underwater was based on footage of the astronaut Sally Ride in zero gravity.
Steven Spielberg completed his degree course 33 years after dropping out by submitting Schindler's List as his final project.
- Size: 4Pcs x 12x12inch (30x30cm), Giclee artwork, printed on high quality waterproof cotton canvas.
- Ready to Hang, Stretched and Framed, Easy Setup - Cord setup already, easy hold on the nails(Free accessories).
- Gallery wrapped on approximately 0.75"(2cm) wood bars, the image continues around the sides.
- Painting effect(Not 100% HD Clear) because canvas material rough surface. But OK in a 20 inches distance. (If fulfilled by Seller, Free Shipping, send out within 2-3 bussiness days- Shipping time 4-9 days)
- Brand "SMARTWALLSTATION" has been registered and protected.
- Size: 28" x 24"
- Color: Matte Black
- High-Quality Die-Cut Oracal Vinyl; Made In USA
- Written/Video Instructions Included
- Will not damage walls Non-transferrable
- Special Quote Ceramic Wall Hanging Art Sign
- * Size: 15 x 15 cm / 5.9 x 5.9 inch
- This tile has a smooth surface.
- It comes with a hook for hanging on the wall.