It’s claimed that Woody’s full name is Woody Pride. It’s never actually been mentioned in any of the movies.
Dan Aykroyd’s first script for Ghostbusters was set in the future and Ghostbusters were completely normal, like paramedics and firemen.
Niall Horan is a big fan of Justin Bieber, he screamed when Justin followed him on Twitter.
Over 90% of American movies made before 1929 are lost no copies are known to exist.
In the 1920's and early 1930's women dominated the screenwriting profession in Hollywood's movies.
Wayne Rooney was only sixteen years old when he first played for Everton.
The carpet in The Shining and the second floor of Sid’s house in Toy Story are almost identical.
Willow Smith’s musical debut is 8 years earlier than her Dad’s, making her the youngest debuting superstar in her family.
Pixar credits its success to going against Disney’s standard narrative elements: No songs, no “I want” moments, no happy village, no love story, no villain.
Ron Jeremy, the pornstar was an extra in Ghostbusters.
The main characters initials in The Prestige spell ABRA (as in Abracadabra). The main character's first initials in Inception spell DREAMS.
The charcoal drawing of Kate Winslet in James Cameron’s, Titanic was actually drawn by James Cameron.
When the movie "Clue" was shown in theaters in 1985 each theater was given 1 of 3 possible endings.
After watching Star Wars James Cameron decided to quit his job as a truck driver to enter the film industry.
Brad Pitt was banned from China for his role in the movie "7 Years in Tibet."
It’s claimed that his movements were partially modeled after MC Hammer.
Showgirls still holds the record for most Razzie (anti-Oscars) nominations with 13. Paul Verhoeven was the first director to collect the award for Worst Picture in person.
United Artists offered Stallone up to US$340 000 to sell them the rights to the screenplay of Rocky if he agreed to not star in the movie. He refused.
Pocahontas originally had a talking turkey character named Redfeather. He was going to be voiced by John Candy, and was scrapped after John Candy’s death.
To thank Robin Williams for his work on Aladdin, Disney sent him a late Pablo Picasso painting.
James Cameron was homeless when writing the movie "The Terminator " and sold the rights for US$1 on the condition he could direct it.
- Capture, Store and Relive Special Moments with this Ultra-Light Weight WEARABLE Camera!!!
- Camera + Camcorder: Snap Hi-Res 12 MegaPixel Images & Record Full HD 1080p Video
- 1.8 inch LCD Display Screen Allows you to View & Playback Real-Time Pictures and Videos
- Built-in WiFi for Wireless Connectivity & Control - Download the Free App: Snap Pics & Record Video with Your Smartphone! - Easy PC Connect: Save & Share
- Micro SD Card Slot for Easy File Sharing & File Transfer, card is NOT included - Integrated Microphone for Audio Recording - Includes Attachment Clip & USB Charging Cable.
- 1 hour live broadcasting
- 8MP image sensor
- Hd 720P30 video recording
- Free ion snapcam companion app (ios and android)
- Requires microsd card up to 32gb (not included)
- Capture 5MP photos stills
- 2.5 Hours of HD 720p video recording
- Shoots full HD 720p @ 30 fps video
- Requires microSD card up to 32GB (not Included)
- Free iON SnapCam companion app (iOS and Android)