Django Unchained is the first time in 16 years that Leonardo DiCaprio didn’t get the top billing.
The budget for the Movie "Titanic" was higher than the Titanic itself.
Joss Whedon co-wrote Toy Story. The character Rex the dinosaur was among his contributions to the film.
Novelist Stephen King said that Professor Umbridge from the Harry Potter series is the "greatest make-believe villain to come along since Hannibal Lecter."
The movie "Little Miss Sunshine" was partially inspired by a quote from Arnold Schwarzenegger saying: "If there's one thing in this world I despise it's losers."
Robert Ludlum, the creator of the Jason Bourne series, died while the first Bourne film was in post-production.
In a 2003 poll in Empire magazine, Dick Van Dyke’s Cockney accent in Mary Poppins came in second in a list of the worst accents.
As a child, Jim Carrey wore tap shoes to bed just in case his parents needed cheering up in the middle of the night.
The production of Disney's film Tangled was more expensive than Avatar's production.
Domonic Monaghan can speak fluent German.
Time Travel depictions in films and TV are banned in China.
Harry Styles and Justin Bieber can juggle.
Sharlto Copley had not acted professionally before District 9 and had no intention of pursuing acting.
Sigourney Weaver actually made that ‘impossible’ basketball shot in, Aliens: Resurrection.
Sean Connery wore a toupee in all of the James Bond movies because he started balding at age 21.
In the 1920's and early 1930's women dominated the screenwriting profession in Hollywood's movies.
Development of Wreck-It Ralph started in the 1980s. The film was almost called High Score and Joe Jump.
The director of Cannibal Holocaust had to prove in court that the actors were still alive and didn’t get killed during the movie
David Bowie came out as bisexual in 1972.
The author Aldous Huxley was hired by Disney to write a script for Alice in Wonderland. Walt Disney rejected the script because he said he could only understand every third word.
James Caan improvised the, now immortal, phrase “Bada-Bing” on the set of The Godfather.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.