There's a hotline film makers can call for science advice with the goal of helping film makers incorporate accurate science into their films .
Fight Club and Choke author Chuck Palahnuik can be glimpsed ever so briefly in the final scene of the latter. He's sitting next to Sam Rockwell on the plane.
The cigarette smoked by Sigourney Weaver in Avatar is completely CGI.
Drive director Nicolas Winding Refn called Irreversible director Gasper Noe midshoot for advice on how to successfully shoot a 'head smashing' scene.
Jim Caviezel was struck by lightening while he was on the cross in, Passion of the Christ.
Daniel Radcliffe who played Harry Potter was allergic to Harry Potter glasses.
The Dark Knight made more money in its first six days in the US than Batman Begins made in its entire domestic run.
David Beckham is a very close friend of actor Tom Cruise.
Aladdin’s appearance was almost based on Michael J. Fox, but was later changed and modeled after Tom Cruise.
Otto Frank wrote Audrey Hepburn asking her to portray his daughter Anne in the movie "The Diary of Anne Frank". Audrey kindly declined the part.
The iconic body and hand in the poster for American Beauty belong to actress/model Chloe Hunter, not Mena Suvari.
Bender from Futurama was named after John Bender from The Breakfast Club.
Bruno Mars‘ real name is Peter Gene Hernandez.
While Titanic holds the record for consecutive weeks at the top spot (15), E.T. beats it by one in total weeks at Number One.
Cher Lloyd is a huge fan of Ed Sheeran, and even has his phone number.
The original cut of The Wolf of Wallstreet had over four hours worth of content so had to be cut further.
The director of Cannibal Holocaust had to prove in court that the actors were still alive and didn’t get killed during the movie
Peter O’Toole was nominated for eight performance Oscars and didn’t win a single one.
Ian Mckellan and Patrick Stewart didn’t know how to play chess when they appeared in X-Men 2.
The F-word is used 265 times in the movie Pulp Fiction.
Emma Watson attends dance class for; Modern, Break-dance, body-popping and street dance.
- With Powerful function, Support Handsfree call, Texting, Listen to music, Voice navigation, Calculator, even serach information
- Polarized sunglasses lenses eliminate glare and reduce eye fatigue, lens are included for different environmental conditions
- Comes with the high quality stereo headphones featuring enhanced voice clarity, low distortion, legible surround and authentic sound
- Smart touch operating mode makes you smarter, faster, and more luxurious to answer/end a call and change the music by the swipe of your finger
- Lightweight design is ideal for usage for riding a motorcycle or bike, driving, running, fishing, racing, Skiing and climbing, trekking or other outdoor activities. Easy to install and convenient to wear
- Unique, Fun & Entertaining! Show off your creativity!
- Bluetooth enabled to connect with the CHEMION App (iOS & Android) to and instantly customize your messages!
- Light up your message and make it stand out simply with the tip of your finger!
- Functions include: Text, Drawing, Animation, and Equalizer display
- Lightweight, fold-able, illuminative LED, built-in memory, 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Unique Smart Touch Control : Easy to operate when answer phone, listen music , it is convenient for driving or riding a bicycle,running,cycling etc. With Stable and Comfortable ear buds makes you enjoy an pleasant experience during your journey
- Polarizes Lens :Have the effect of polarized filter to sunlight, your eye will not easy fatigue under strong sunlight with long-term activities, protect your eyes in a comfortable environment. (Normal Lens: just have the function to keep out of the sunlight)
- Stereo Sound Quality :This fashion Bluetooth sunglasses suitable for men and women . Featured Bluetooth 4.1 + EDR audio decode technology, giving these Wireless earphones unparalleled stereo sound quality. Powerful version 4.1 more perfect sound quality ,higher-quality calls more distant transmission!
- Longtime Music Enjoyment: The 110mAh polymer battery in the Bluetooth headphones wireless device provides up to 8-12 hours of talk & playing time. Much more than other sports headphones!
- Sincerely Warranty: The experience from customer will be our most precious Wealth, We are ready to respond within 24 hours, 30 days money back guarantee and lifetime technical support