The sirens heard in the casino scene in Swingers were police on their way to stop the film makers who were shooting without a permit.
Harry Styles and Justin Bieber can juggle.
Robert Ludlum, the creator of the Jason Bourne series, died while the first Bourne film was in post-production.
Britney Spears has guest-starred on sitcoms How I Met Your Mother and Will & Grace.
Ron Jeremy, the pornstar was an extra in Ghostbusters.
Katy Perry‘s cat’s name is Kitty Purry.
Brad Pitt Tom Cruise Johnny Depp Leonardo DiCaprio and Harrison Ford have never won Oscars as actors.
Tim Allen was a convicted drug dealer before becoming famous.
Two actors have died playing Judas in live Biblical productions by accidentally hanging themselves for real during his death scene.
That means that Tangled cost more to make than James Cameron’s Avatar.
Jim 'King of the World' Cameron also had a second ending for Titanic in which Bill Paxton and the old lady face off over the million dollar necklace. If you thought the original ending was schmaltzy check out the 'life is priceless' alternative.
On 20 January 1982, Ozzy Osbourne bit the head off a bat, thinking it was only a rubber one.
The poop in Trainspotting was made from chocolate. Yummy.
Over 90% of American movies made before 1929 are lost no copies are known to exist.
Eminem originally wanted to become a comic-book artist.
Pocahontas originally had a talking turkey character named Redfeather. He was going to be voiced by John Candy, and was scrapped after John Candy’s death.
Christian Bale based elements of his performance as Patrick Bateman on Tom Cruise after seeing an interview with the diminutive star. According to director Mary Harron, Bale said he saw “this very intense friendliness with nothing behind the eyes”.
Before Stanley Kubrick came on-board for A Clockwork Orange writer Anthony Burgess considered selling the movie rights to Mick Jagger with the intention of Jagger playing Alex and the rest of the Stones playing the other Droogs. Keef with eyeliner? Don't be silly.
The bridge blown up by Eli Wallach and Clint Eastwood in The Good, The Bad and The Ugly was prematurely detonated by a Spanish Army Captain. Upon learning of his mistake the Captain ordered his troops to rebuild the bridge, only for it to suffer another explosion once complete.
Daniel Radcliffe's stunt double for the first 6 Harry Potter movies was paralyzed from an accident on set in the 7th movie.
The word "mafia" is never mentioned in the film version of The Godfather because the actual mafia demanded it.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.