The Harry Potter series were the most banned books of the century in the U.S.
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End is the most expensive film ever made.
James Cameron sought Hollywood funding for the movie "Titanic" not because he wanted to make the movie but because he wanted to dive to the shipwreck.
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King won all 11 Academy Awards it was nominated for.
The childish snickering during The Usual Suspects iconic line-up was genuine, caused by Benicio Del Toro's persistent flatulence.
The movie "Borat" was a huge hit in Israel in part because Borat's "Kazakh" lines were all actually in Hebrew.
James Cameron was homeless when writing the movie "The Terminator " and sold the rights for US$1 on the condition he could direct it.
Keanu Reeves gave US$80 million of his US$114 million salary for "The Matrix" movie to special effects and makeup staff.
Django Unchained is the first time in 16 years that Leonardo DiCaprio didn’t get the top billing.
Frank Oz was the voice for Yoda, Miss Piggy and Cookie Monster.
Lady GaGa’s bra size is 34B.
Robert Downey Jr. claims that Burger King saved his life from his drug addiction.
Daniel Craig is the first actor to play James Bond that was born after the series began.
Boo’s real name is Mary.
President Obama has read every Harry Potter book.
In Saving Private Ryan, all of the main cast were given basic military training except Matt Damon, in the hope that the cast would build a resentment towards him necessary for the role.
The childish snickering during The Usual Suspects iconic line-up was genuine, caused by Benicio Del Toro’s persistent flatulence.
Darth Vader only has 12 minutes of screen time in the original Star Wars.
Adjusted for inflation, all of the 12(!) Friday the 13th movies made more than the Saw series domestically, making Jason Voorhees the North American blood and guts box office champ.
Orlando Bloom has swinophobia, which is a fear of pigs!
Scarlett Johansson voiced Mandy in the Spongebob Movie.
- Intelligently heat and cool your home
- Wireless control with your smartphone
- Regulate airflow in rooms that are too hot, too cold, or not in use
- Keen Home Smart Bridge required for operation
- Simple 7 day, 3 button programmable timer
- Unique design provides mounting on floor, ceiling, and walls
- Removable timer module for easy programming and battery installation
- Low battery alert
- Heavy-duty construction
- 16" x 8" - 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Vent
- FEMA-Accepted, ICC-ES Certified
- Certified For 200 sq. ft. of Flood Coverage
- 8.34 R Value
- 15 Year Warranty With Product Registration