Colin Farrell auditioned in front of Louis Walsh to appear in Boyzone.
Movie theater Popcorn costs more per ounce than filet mignon in U.S.A.
Micheal Jackson loved Mexican food, later in his life he loved KFC’s fried chicken.
The cheque The Dude fills out at Ralph's in The Big Lebowski is dated September 11th 1991. On the supermarket TV George Bush Sr. calls out Saddam Hussein over the invasion of Kuwait.
Dick Van Dyke’s accent coach during Mary Poppins was Irish, and according to Van Dyke, “didn’t do an accent any better than I did.”
Arnold Schwarzenegger was paid approximately $21,429 for every one of the 700 words he said in, Terminator 2: Judgement Day.
Niall Horan from One Direction admits to masturbating on the tour bus. He describes it as ‘relieving tour bus boredom’.
The Horse Head used in the movie "The Godfather" was real.
Justin Bieber states that he is a supporter of President Obama.
Spirited Away is the only non-western animated film to win an Academy Award for best animated feature.
Development of Wreck-It Ralph started in the 1980s. The film was almost called High Score and Joe Jump.
Executive producer of Toy Story and Chief Pixar shareholder Steve Jobs picked Bob Dylan as his first choice to write and perform the soundtrack to the film over Randy Newman.
On the first day of filming the exorcism sequence in The Exorcist , Linda Blair’s delivery of her foul-mouthed dialogue so disturbed the gentlemanly Max von Sydow forgot his lines.
Like Facebook, Star Wars was originally prefixed by the definite article 'The'. Much cleaner without it.
Morgan Freeman’s line, in Shawshank Redemption “Maybe it’s ’cause I’m an Irish” is not a joke. In the novel ‘Red’ really is Irish.
Those who own the DVD of Dodgeball will be aware that the happy-go-lucky finale full of lesbians and treasure may well have ended on more of a bleak note, simply cutting as Ben Stiller's White Goodman connects a ball right in Vince Vaughn's oversized face.
The movie "Titanic" won 11 Oscars but none for acting.
Lady GaGa’s bra size is 34B.
Sam Raimi has a lucky car that is in all of his films, including his pre-automobile western, The Quick and the Dead.
After his character was shot in the foot by Joe Pesci in Goodfellas, Michael Imperioli's Christopher got fictional retribution by shooting a baker in the foot in The Sopranos. His kiss-off line? “It happens”.
Kim Kardashian posed nude in the December 2007 issue of Playboy magazine.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products