Ridley Scott used The Who’s blue laser lighting to light the Alien egg chamber because they were in the next studio. Ingenuity +1
The carpet in The Shining and the second floor of Sid’s house in Toy Story are almost identical.
Dan Akroyd's original script for Ghostbusters was set in a future where Ghostbusters were everyday figures of society like paramedics and firemen.
One Direction member, Louis Tomlinsion, hates baked beans.
Nathan Sykes from The Wanted used to have a rabbit called Pikachu when he was younger.
Domonic Monaghan can speak fluent German.
Michael Jackson wanted to do a Harry Potter musical but J.K. Rowling said no.
When filming My Left Foot, Daniel Day-Lewis had to be lifted around the set and spoon fed as he would never leave his wheelchair.
Justin Bieber states that he is a supporter of President Obama.
The word "mafia" is never mentioned in the film version of The Godfather because the actual mafia demanded it.
When the movie "Clue" was shown in theaters in 1985 each theater was given 1 of 3 possible endings.
The idea for the poster for The Usual Suspects came before any script or story.
The arty charcoal pic of Kate Winslet's boobs in Titanic? Drawn by one James Cameron.
Orlando Bloom has swinophobia, which is a fear of pigs!
The movie industry relocated from New York to LA to escape from Thomas Edison's patents.
World speed reading champion Anne Jones read all 607 pages of the last Harry Potter book in just 47 minutes.
It’s claimed that Woody’s full name is Woody Pride. It’s never actually been mentioned in any of the movies.
Sandra Bullock won the Oscar and the Golden Raspberry (for worst film) in the same weekend. She collected both.
Frozen is the first animated Disney film directed by a woman.
Dick Van Dyke’s accent coach during Mary Poppins was Irish, and according to Van Dyke, “didn’t do an accent any better than I did.”
If the events of Finding Nemo actually happened, and Nemo’s mother and siblings got eaten, Nemo’s father would have developed female sex organs and bred with Nemo.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products