Bruno Mars‘ real name is Peter Gene Hernandez.
Ripley (or at least her clone) finally makes it back to Earth in a deleted scene for Alien: Resurrection.
After his character was shot in the foot by Joe Pesci in Goodfellas, Michael Imperioli's Christopher got fictional retribution by shooting a baker in the foot in The Sopranos. His kiss-off line? “It happens”.
The first use of animatronics was the robin that whistles a duet with Julie Andrews in Mary Poppins. A series of wires going up her dress were used to animate the bird. Its movements were so realistic that critics were baffled as to how it worked exactly.
According to a study on Academy Award speeches Steven Spielberg has been thanked more than God.
And the voice of Zuul is director Ivan Reitman.
The word “supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” actually predates its use in Mary Poppins.
In Raiders of the Lost Ark, when Indy shoots the Arab swordsman, he was originally meant to fight him, but Harrison Ford was too ill to fight ‘properly.’
The movie "Borat" was a huge hit in Israel in part because Borat's "Kazakh" lines were all actually in Hebrew.
Colin Farrell says that Marilyn Monroe was the first woman he fell in love with
The carpet in The Shining and the second floor of Sid’s house in Toy Story are almost identical.
Dan Aykroyd’s first script for Ghostbusters was set in the future and Ghostbusters were completely normal, like paramedics and firemen.
Paranormal Activity cost $15000 to make and has grossed $210 million so far.
Play It, Sam? Dooley Wilson, Sam in Casablanca, was a professional drummer who couldn't play the piano. He simply mimed along, copying an offscreen pianist.
The Shawshank Redemption, #1 on imdb was the 51st highest grossing film in 94′, way behind Street Fighter (1994).
Francis Ford Coppola would read passages of Heart of Darkness to Marlon Brando on the fractious set of Apocalypse Now after learning the actor had never read the source material.
Angelina Jolie performed her own stunts whilst filming Lara Croft: Tomb Raider.
The first use of double tracking in music was in Cinderella. Walt Disney asked the singer Ilene Woods if she could sing harmonies to herself. The technique has become a staple in the music industry.
The name Mulan uses while disguised as a man – Fa Ping – is a pun on the Chinese term for “eye candy.”
Those who own the DVD of Dodgeball will be aware that the happy-go-lucky finale full of lesbians and treasure may well have ended on more of a bleak note, simply cutting as Ben Stiller's White Goodman connects a ball right in Vince Vaughn's oversized face.
Sigourney Weaver actually made that ‘impossible’ basketball shot in, Aliens: Resurrection.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.