Demi Moore was cross-eyed as a child and wore an eye patch until her vision was corrected after two operations.
Ian Mckellan and Patrick Stewart didn’t know how to play chess when they appeared in X-Men 2.
Tobey Maguire who played the character Spiderman, had a fear of heights!
Bueller? Bueller? Bueller? Cruise? Cusack? Carrey? Depp? All were considered for the part of the hooky playing teen.
The US title for the exceptionally wonderful A Matter of Life and Death was Stairway to Heaven. The UK had no stairway. Denied.
Pixar credits its success to going against Disney’s standard narrative elements: No songs, no “I want” moments, no happy village, no love story, no villain.
Author J. K. Rowling wrote the final chapter of the last Harry Potter book in 1990 7 years before the release of the first book.
Like Facebook, Star Wars was originally prefixed by the definite article 'The'. Much cleaner without it.
The charcoal drawing of Kate Winslet in James Cameron’s, Titanic was actually drawn by James Cameron.
Before being an actor Bruce Willis worked as a private investigator.
Kanye (West) means “the only one” in Swahili.
Courtney Love insists that the role of the drug dealer, Lance, in Pulp Fiction was offered to Kurt Cobain.
Schwarzenegger was paid approximately US$21 429 for every word he said in Terminator 2.
According to a study on Academy Award speeches Steven Spielberg has been thanked more than God.
The time traveling machine in the movie "Back to the Future" was originally supposed to be a refrigerator.
Frank Oz was the voice for Yoda, Miss Piggy and Cookie Monster.
On the set of one of the Pirates of the Carribbean films, Johnny Depp spent £40,000 on 500 coats for the cast and crew.
Joss Whedon co-wrote Toy Story. The character Rex the dinosaur was among his contributions to the film.
James Caan improvised the, now immortal, phrase “Bada-Bing” on the set of The Godfather.
Pierce Brosnan was contractually forbidden from wearing a full tuxedo in any non-James Bond movie from 1995-2002.
Production on Dreamworks’ Antz was sped up so that it would release before Pixar’s A Bug’s Life after the head of Pixar, John Lasseter, told his friend Jeffrey Katzenberg, the head of Dreamworks, about his film, which had already been in production for years.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more