Bob Dylan took his stage name from Welsh poet Dylan Thomas.
Mark Wahlberg and Matt Damon agree that if they’re ever confused for one another, they will just go along with it.
In order to credibly portray a rock band, the members of Stillwater in Almost Famous rehearsed for four hours a night, five nights a week, for six weeks.
Over 500 girls have been named Hermione since the first 'Harry Potter' movie came out.
After watching Star Wars James Cameron decided to quit his job as a truck driver to enter the film industry.
The character Lots-o’-Huggin Bear was supposed to appear in Toy Story but Pixar didn’t have the technology to realistically animate his fur, so he didn’t make his first appearance until Toy Story 3.
Fight Club and Choke author Chuck Palahnuik can be glimpsed ever so briefly in the final scene of the latter. He's sitting next to Sam Rockwell on the plane.
Pierce Brosnan was contractually forbidden from wearing a full tuxedo in any non-James Bond movie from 1995-2002.
Cher Lloyd’s sister (Josie) does not like Cher’s song ‘Swagger Jagger’.
The word "mafia" is never mentioned in the film version of The Godfather because the actual mafia demanded it.
In a 2003 poll in Empire magazine, Dick Van Dyke’s Cockney accent in Mary Poppins came in second in a list of the worst accents.
Novelist and screenwriter Nick Hornby is brother-in-law to novelist and screenwriter Robert Harris.
Harry Potter was born in 1980 so he's over 35 by now.
Michael Jackson wanted to do a Harry Potter musical but J.K. Rowling said no.
Ursula from The Little Mermaid is said to be inspired by the drag queen Divine.
James Caan improvised the, now immortal, phrase “Bada-Bing” on the set of The Godfather.
Pixar’s, UP was the first ever animated film and 3D film to open the Cannes Film Festival.
As a child, Jim Carrey wore tap shoes to bed just in case his parents needed cheering up in the middle of the night.
Jack Black is the son of rocket scientists.
Over 90% of American movies made before 1929 are lost no copies are known to exist.
In the penultimate Ian Fleming 007 novel, You Only Live Twice, James Bond's parents are revealed to be Scottish and Swiss. His formative years were spent in Germany and France.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products