Otto Frank wrote Audrey Hepburn asking her to portray his daughter Anne in the movie "The Diary of Anne Frank". Audrey kindly declined the part.
Drive director Nicolas Winding Refn failed his driving test eight times.
Pixie Lott was voted as No. 31 of the 100 Sexiest Women in the World by FHM.
In Raiders of the Lost Ark, when Indy shoots the Arab swordsman, he was originally meant to fight him, but Harrison Ford was too ill to fight ‘properly.’
Fight Club and Choke author Chuck Palahnuik can be glimpsed ever so briefly in the final scene of the latter. He's sitting next to Sam Rockwell on the plane.
After his character was shot in the foot by Joe Pesci in Goodfellas, Michael Imperioli's Christopher got fictional retribution by shooting a baker in the foot in The Sopranos. His kiss-off line? “It happens”.
Keanu Reeves gave US$80 million of his US$114 million salary for "The Matrix" movie to special effects and makeup staff.
The names of the main characters in Frozen sound out the name of the author of the original story the movie is based on. Hans, Kristoff, Anna, Sven = Hans Christian Andersen.
If you made it to the end of I Am Legend you'll have been treated to Will Smith going kablooey (along with the point of Matheson's novel). In a surprising reversal of the usual 'let the hero survive' approach, an alt scene saw Neville survive.
Tim Allen was a convicted drug dealer before becoming famous.
The group Abba was originally intended to do the music for The Lion King, but they weren’t available, so Disney went with Elton John.
Kelly Clarkson appeared as an extra on Sabrina, the Teenage Witch a couple of months before auditioning for American Idol.
Eminem originally wanted to become a comic-book artist.
Drive director Nicolas Winding Refn called Irreversible director Gasper Noe midshoot for advice on how to successfully shoot a 'head smashing' scene.
Paris Hilton has size 11 feet.
101 Dalmatians, Peter Pan, Lady and the Tramp, and Mulan are among the only animated Disney films where both parents are present and don’t die during the course of the movie.
The Harry Potter series were the most banned books of the century in the U.S.
For all the talk of John Carter's $200m write-off, the worldwide box office is slowly catching up with the budget. Disney can't say the same for 2011's Mars Needs Moms which ended with a gulf of $112m between costs and ticket sales. Note to Disney: keep away from the red planet.
Pierce Brosnan was contractually forbidden from wearing a full tuxedo in any non-James Bond movie from 1995-2002.
Harry Potter books were translated from British to American English.
The arty charcoal pic of Kate Winslet's boobs in Titanic? Drawn by one James Cameron.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover