After watching Star Wars James Cameron decided to quit his job as a truck driver to enter the film industry.
There's a hotline film makers can call for science advice with the goal of helping film makers incorporate accurate science into their films .
Brad Pitt was banned from China for his role in the movie "7 Years in Tibet."
Brad Pitt Tom Cruise Johnny Depp Leonardo DiCaprio and Harrison Ford have never won Oscars as actors.
Jennifer Lopez was the first actress to have a movie and an album hit number one in the same week.
Cameron Diaz broke her nose in a surfing accident in Hawaii on her birthday in 2003.
Saw was filmed in 18 days
For Dr. Strangelove, Peter Sellers was paid $1 million, 55 percent of the film’s budget.
Pixie Lott was voted as No. 31 of the 100 Sexiest Women in the World by FHM.
The carpet in The Shining and the second floor of Sid’s house in Toy Story are almost identical.
Tom Cruise earned $75 Million for his role in Mission Impossible 2.
The film "Birdman" was shot in just 30 days.
Men account for 74.4% of lead roles in Hollywood movies.
Pocahontas originally had a talking turkey character named Redfeather. He was going to be voiced by John Candy, and was scrapped after John Candy’s death.
Before being an actor Bruce Willis worked as a private investigator.
Ed Sheeran auditioned for the ITV series Britannia High.
Niall Horan is a big fan of Justin Bieber, he screamed when Justin followed him on Twitter.
Taylor Lautner was a junior world karate champion for several years running.
George Lucas originally wanted to be a race car driver, but an accident just before his high school graduation changed his mind.
Steven Spielberg completed his degree course 33 years after dropping out by submitting Schindler's List as his final project.
Bruce Lee was so fast they actually had to run his films slower so you can see his moves.
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.