There is a sound effect called the Wilhelm Scream that has been used in over 200 movies and TV shows since 1951.
David Beckham is a very close friend of actor Tom Cruise.
Men account for 74.4% of lead roles in Hollywood movies.
Matthew Fox’s (AKA Jack Sheppard from LOST) birthday is 14th July.
As a child, Jim Carrey wore tap shoes to bed just in case his parents needed cheering up in the middle of the night.
Zac Efron has confessed to being “star struck” by the stunning Angelina Jolie.
Jared Leto spent most of his early childhood travelling with his family across America.
Joss Whedon co-wrote Toy Story. The character Rex the dinosaur was among his contributions to the film.
Katy Perry‘s cat’s name is Kitty Purry.
Paris Hilton has size 11 feet.
Chris Brown has appeared on an episode of Sesame Street.
Nicki Minaj is acrophobic, meaning she is afraid of heights.
The idea for the poster for The Usual Suspects came before any script or story.
The Postman, Costner's second jaunt to a post-apocalyptic world, holds the 8th spot on the biggest flops losing $62m.
The bridge blown up by Eli Wallach and Clint Eastwood in The Good, The Bad and The Ugly was prematurely detonated by a Spanish Army Captain. Upon learning of his mistake the Captain ordered his troops to rebuild the bridge, only for it to suffer another explosion once complete.
Dick Van Dyke’s accent coach during Mary Poppins was Irish, and according to Van Dyke, “didn’t do an accent any better than I did.”
Frank Oz was the voice for Yoda, Miss Piggy and Cookie Monster.
The film "Birdman" was shot in just 30 days.
Meanwhile, only 12 years separates father/son duo Sean Connery and Harrison Ford in the Indiana Jones franchise.
The creators of The Lion King have been accused of lifting elements from an anime series from the 1960s called Kimba the White Lion.
If you made it to the end of I Am Legend you'll have been treated to Will Smith going kablooey (along with the point of Matheson's novel). In a surprising reversal of the usual 'let the hero survive' approach, an alt scene saw Neville survive.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.