Pixar’s, UP was the first ever animated film and 3D film to open the Cannes Film Festival.
Brad Pitt is a supporter of same-sex marriage.
Years before Hit-Girl caused Daily Mail readers heads to explode with the use of the C-word, its first outing in Hollywood was in Carnal Knowledge. Jack Nicolson's character Jonathan utters the impressively eloquent line, “Answer me, you ball-busting, castrating, son of a cunt bitch!”. The actor would later call Nurse Ratched, “something of a cunt” in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.
In the Stephen King novella for The Shawshank Redemption, Morgan Freeman's Red is described as a white Irishman. The script sees Red sarcastically quip, “Maybe it's cause I'm Irish” as a nod to the change.
Zayn Malik didn’t have a passport before he was on X Factor.
Niall Horan is a big fan of Justin Bieber, he screamed when Justin followed him on Twitter.
Peter O’Toole was nominated for eight performance Oscars and didn’t win a single one.
Men account for 74.4% of lead roles in Hollywood movies.
The word "mafia" is never mentioned in the film version of The Godfather because the actual mafia demanded it.
Morgan Freeman didn't appear in a movie until age 34 and didn't get a big role until he was 52 with Driving Miss Daisy and Glory.
The scene with Jenny on the ground outside her house in Forrest Gump is similar to painting, Christina’s World.
Within 3 days of release The Hunger Games has become the highest grossing film for production company Lionsgate.
The cheque The Dude fills out at Ralph's in The Big Lebowski is dated September 11th 1991. On the supermarket TV George Bush Sr. calls out Saddam Hussein over the invasion of Kuwait.
“Mraz” means frost in Czech. Jason says he likes it because it means he is always cool.
Samuel L. Jackson used the word mother-fucker to overcome his stammer/stutter.
Beast’s appearance in Beauty and the Beast is an amalgamation of several animals. It’s said he has the head of a buffalo, the brow of a gorilla, the body of a bear, the mane of a lion, the tusks of a boar, and the legs and tail of a wolf.
In the 1920's and early 1930's women dominated the screenwriting profession in Hollywood's movies.
Ronald Reagan was originally announced as the lead for Casablanca. The proclamation turned out to simply be a ruse to keep the actor's name in the press.
Marla Singer's line of “I haven't been fucked like that since grade school” in Fight Club was an alternative to the line “I want to have your abortion”. Head of Fox 2000, Laura Ziskin, said David Fincher could have any line but the original. Hating the new line even more, she still stood by her promise.
101 Dalmatians, Peter Pan, Lady and the Tramp, and Mulan are among the only animated Disney films where both parents are present and don’t die during the course of the movie.
Actor Sean Bean has died on 32% of his movies the highest percentage of any living actor of note.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover