Development of Wreck-It Ralph started in the 1980s. The film was almost called High Score and Joe Jump.
Alred Hitchcock's Psycho was the first American film to show a toilet flushing.
Over 500 girls have been named Hermione since the first 'Harry Potter' movie came out.
The character Lots-o’-Huggin Bear was supposed to appear in Toy Story but Pixar didn’t have the technology to realistically animate his fur, so he didn’t make his first appearance until Toy Story 3.
Simon Cowell is a vegetarian.
Elvis Presley’s daughter, Lisa Marie, became the wife of Michael Jackson on May 26, 1994 but they divorced after 4 years.
In an alternate ending for Alien: Resurrection, Ripley finally makes it back to earth.
Disney planned to produce a wine to market the release of Ratatouille. The California Wine Institute warned them not to advertise alcohol with cartoon characters, and the plan was scrapped.
Quentin Tarentino was originally going to use the song Wise Man by Frank Ocean in Django Unchained but chose not to
Dan Aykroyd’s first script for Ghostbusters was set in the future and Ghostbusters were completely normal, like paramedics and firemen.
The original raw footage of Apocalypse Now consisted of 1,250,000 feet of film which is over 230 hours’ worth.
The voice actress behind Lilo in Lilo & Stitch, Daveigh Chase, also played Samara in The Ring.
Chuck Norris’ first name is actually Carlos.
As a child, Johnny Depp was allergic to chocolate.
Zac Efron has confessed to being “star struck” by the stunning Angelina Jolie.
William Goldman's original script title for Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid was The Sundance Kid and Butch Cassidy. The names were reversed when Paul Newman took on the role of Butch.
Enya was James Cameron's first choice to compose the music for Titanic.
Jurassic Park Pulp Fiction Forrest Gump and The Shawshank Redemption were all in theatres at the same time in October of 1994.
George Lucas' dog was named Indiana.
The Disney character WALL-E is named after Walt Disney. (Walter Elias Disney.)
Kim Kardashian starred in the 2008 film spoof Disaster Movie as Lisa.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products