Dan Akroyd's original script for Ghostbusters was set in a future where Ghostbusters were everyday figures of society like paramedics and firemen.
One Direction member, Louis Tomlinsion, hates baked beans.
Within’ three days, The Hunger Games became the highest grossing film for Lionsgate Movies.
Homer Simpson’s birthday is 12th May 1956.
As a child, Jim Carrey wore tap shoes to bed just in case his parents needed cheering up in the middle of the night.
The cigarette smoked by Sigourney Weaver in Avatar is completely CGI.
Pocahontas originally had a talking turkey character named Redfeather. He was going to be voiced by John Candy, and was scrapped after John Candy’s death.
Sulley from Monsters, Inc. originally had tentacles instead of legs. They were changed because it was thought tentacles would be distracting. The second version of the character was designed with legs, but no arms.
Frozen is the first animated Disney film directed by a woman.
Daniel Radcliffe who played Harry Potter was allergic to Harry Potter glasses.
While Casino clocks up a breathtaking 398 uses of the word 'fuck' - and Nil By Mouth and Summer of Sam chuck over 400 F-bombs - a 2005 documentary takes the top spot. The name of the documentary? Fuck.
Morgan Freeman’s line, in Shawshank Redemption “Maybe it’s ’cause I’m an Irish” is not a joke. In the novel ‘Red’ really is Irish.
The names of the taxi driver and the policeman in everybody's favourite Yuletide outing, It's A Wonderful Life, are Bert and Ernie. The writers working on Sesame Street at the time claim it's merely a coincidence.
Jaden Smith’s middle names are Christopher and Syre.
Taylor Lautner was a junior world karate champion for several years running.
Nelson Mandela has a cameo in the 1992 movie "Malcolm X" as a teacher reciting one of the civil rights activist's speeches.
Mickey Mouse, Goofy, and Donald Duck can all be seen making a brief cameo in The Little Mermaid.
Robert Downey Jr. claims that Burger King saved his life from his drug addiction.
Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad) played a minor role in Spielbergs 1998, Saving Private Ryan.
For all the talk of John Carter's $200m write-off, the worldwide box office is slowly catching up with the budget. Disney can't say the same for 2011's Mars Needs Moms which ended with a gulf of $112m between costs and ticket sales. Note to Disney: keep away from the red planet.
In an early draft of the Who Framed Roger Rabbit? script, Judge Doom was revealed to be the hunter who shot and killed Bambi’s mother.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.