“Mraz” means frost in Czech. Jason says he likes it because it means he is always cool.
The ring Ben Affleck gave to Jennifer Lopez was worth $1.2 million.
106-year-old Manoel de Oliveira was the oldest active film director until 2015. He began making movies during the silent era.
Courtney Love insists that the role of the heroin dealer, Lance, in Pulp Fiction was offered to Kurt Cobain. Tarantino has steadfastly refuted this claim, saying he never even met the late Nirvana singer.
Speaking of stunts, Alan Rickman was dropped a second early to get his true reaction to falling from the Nakatomi Plaza in Die Hard.
Paramount super producer Robert Towne was adamant he wanted Francis Ford Coppola to make The Godfather even though the director was uninterested in the project. Coppola acquiesced when he decided to make it a film about American capitalism and not “the mafia”.
Franz Ferdinand were the original choice to play the band at the Hogwarts Yule Ball.
Over 500 girls have been named Hermione since the first 'Harry Potter' movie came out.
Michael Jackson wanted to do a Harry Potter musical but J.K. Rowling said no.
Nicki Minaj’s full name is Onika Tanya Maraj.
Barbie in Toy Story is voiced by Jodi Benson, best known for her role as Ariel in The Little Mermaid.
The movie "Little Miss Sunshine" was partially inspired by a quote from Arnold Schwarzenegger saying: "If there's one thing in this world I despise it's losers."
Sleeping Beauty was a huge flop in 1959, resulting in massive layoffs at Disney. It was the last Disney princess movie until The Little Mermaid came out 30 years later.
The stunt doubles for Charlize Theron and Tom Hardy in the movie "Mad Max: Fury Road" fell in love on set and got married.
Johnny Depp has a fear of clowns and spiders.
Britney Spears has guest-starred on sitcoms How I Met Your Mother and Will & Grace.
Author J. K. Rowling wrote the final chapter of the last Harry Potter book in 1990 7 years before the release of the first book.
Indian actor Brahmanandam Kanneganti had a role in more than 1000 films a world record.
The actor who did the voice for Bambi as a young boy, Donnie Dunagan, went on to become the youngest drill instructor in Marines history. Technically, Bambi served three tours in Vietnam.
The cigarette smoked by Sigourney Weaver in Avatar is completely CGI.
The voice actress behind Lilo in Lilo & Stitch, Daveigh Chase, also played Samara in The Ring.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more