The character Sid from Toy Story is said to have made an appearance in Toy Story 3. He’s the garbage man.
When filming My Left Foot, Daniel Day-Lewis had to be lifted around the set and spoon fed as he would never leave his wheelchair.
The real Frank Abagnale Jr. appears in Catch Me If You Can as the French policeman who arrests Leo.
Daniel Radcliffe who played Harry Potter was allergic to Harry Potter glasses.
Star Wars was originally prefixed by the definite article ‘The’.
Sean William Scott, famous for his role of Stifler in American Pie, can play the guitar.
Angelina Jolie performed her own stunts whilst filming Lara Croft: Tomb Raider.
Justin Bieber weighed 7 pounds 11 ounces when he was born.
Harry Potter's author J.K. Rowling lost her billionaire status because she donated so much of her money to charity.
In an early draft of the Who Framed Roger Rabbit? script, Judge Doom was revealed to be the hunter who shot and killed Bambi’s mother.
Bruno Mars‘ real name is Peter Gene Hernandez.
Rowan Atkinson has a master’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
Orlando Bloom has swinophobia, which is a fear of pigs!
Demi Moore was cross-eyed as a child and wore an eye patch until her vision was corrected after two operations.
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King won all 11 Academy Awards it was nominated for.
Miley Cyrus first tried out for Hannah Montana at the age of 11. She was denied due to her age.
Fight Club and Choke author Chuck Palahnuik can be glimpsed ever so briefly in the final scene of the latter. He's sitting next to Sam Rockwell on the plane.
Peter Ostrum, Charlie from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, never acted in another movie after that and is now a veterinarian.
The Russians made a movie version of The Hobbit in 1985 and it’s available on YouTube.
Keanu Reeves gave US$80 million of his US$114 million salary for "The Matrix" movie to special effects and makeup staff.
Bruce Willis admits to taking drugs as a teenager.
- Intelligently heat and cool your home
- Wireless control with your smartphone
- Regulate airflow in rooms that are too hot, too cold, or not in use
- Keen Home Smart Bridge required for operation
- Simple 7 day, 3 button programmable timer
- Unique design provides mounting on floor, ceiling, and walls
- Removable timer module for easy programming and battery installation
- Low battery alert
- Heavy-duty construction
- 16" x 8" - 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Vent
- FEMA-Accepted, ICC-ES Certified
- Certified For 200 sq. ft. of Flood Coverage
- 8.34 R Value
- 15 Year Warranty With Product Registration