Kelly Clarkson appeared as an extra on Sabrina, the Teenage Witch a couple of months before auditioning for American Idol.
Jessie J’s full name is Jessica Ellen Cornish.
When the movie "Clue" was shown in theaters in 1985 each theater was given 1 of 3 possible endings.
It’s believed that the movement of Ariel’s hair while underwater was based on footage of the astronaut Sally Ride in zero gravity.
Dan Akroyd's original script for Ghostbusters was set in a future where Ghostbusters were everyday figures of society like paramedics and firemen.
The production of Disney's film Tangled was more expensive than Avatar's production.
Like Facebook, Star Wars was originally prefixed by the definite article 'The'. Much cleaner without it.
The Movie "Paranormal Activity" cost less than $15 000 to make but grossed over $193 000 000.
Shooting for No Country For Old Men was interrupted for a day due to a smoke cloud from the set of There Will Be Blood, which was also filming in the area.
Bill Murray as Batman? Almost. Until Tim Burton came on board Murray was top of the list. Perhaps when the inevitable re-reboot transpires Bill will get another shot.
Cher Lloyd’s sister (Josie) does not like Cher’s song ‘Swagger Jagger’.
The ‘Bong’ sound/musical cue in Inception is actually the song Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien by Edith Piaf slowed down.
Harry Styles and Justin Bieber can juggle.
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End is the most expensive film ever made.
George Lucas originally wanted to be a race car driver, but an accident just before his high school graduation changed his mind.
The creators of The Lion King have been accused of lifting elements from an anime series from the 1960s called Kimba the White Lion.
Jim Caviezel was struck by lightening while he was on the cross in, Passion of the Christ.
Danny Dyer has only ever starred in British made films.
The first use of animatronics was the robin that whistles a duet with Julie Andrews in Mary Poppins. A series of wires going up her dress were used to animate the bird. Its movements were so realistic that critics were baffled as to how it worked exactly.
Daniel Radcliffe who played Harry Potter was allergic to Harry Potter glasses.
Liam Payne from One Direction has a fear of spoons.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover