The budget for the Movie "Titanic" was higher than the Titanic itself.
In Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, Charlie Sheen stayed awake for 48 hours to achieve a suitably wasted look for his cameo.
It’s claimed that his movements were partially modeled after MC Hammer.
In a 2003 poll in Empire magazine, Dick Van Dyke’s Cockney accent in Mary Poppins came in second in a list of the worst accents.
Joss Whedon co-wrote Toy Story. The character Rex the dinosaur was among his contributions to the film.
When filming My Left Foot, Daniel Day-Lewis had to be lifted around the set and spoon fed as he would never leave his wheelchair.
Sleeping Beauty was a huge flop in 1959, resulting in massive layoffs at Disney. It was the last Disney princess movie until The Little Mermaid came out 30 years later.
Steven Spielberg pops up for a cameo in Vanilla Sky wearing a Pre-Crime baseball cap.
Scarlett Johansson voiced Mandy in the Spongebob Movie.
C.S. Lewis reviewed The Hobbit in 1937 saying, ” The Hobbit may well prove a classic.”
Ke$ha is terrified of ghosts.
Paul Schrader wrote Taxi Driver in five days. It is rumoured he had a loaded gun by his desk for “inspiration and motivation”.
Despite smoking in numerous films Clint Eastwood has never smoked habitually.
The character Lots-o’-Huggin Bear was supposed to appear in Toy Story but Pixar didn’t have the technology to realistically animate his fur, so he didn’t make his first appearance until Toy Story 3.
The many parts turned down by Sean Connery include roles in The Matrix, The Lord of the Rings, Jurassic Park, Indy IV and Blade Runner.
Courtney Love insists that the role of the drug dealer, Lance, in Pulp Fiction was offered to Kurt Cobain.
When the movie "Clue" was shown in theaters in 1985 each theater was given 1 of 3 possible endings.
Pixie Lott was voted as No. 31 of the 100 Sexiest Women in the World by FHM.
Nelson Mandela has a cameo in the 1992 movie "Malcolm X" as a teacher reciting one of the civil rights activist's speeches.
Niall Horan from One Direction admits to masturbating on the tour bus. He describes it as ‘relieving tour bus boredom’.
Executive producer of Toy Story and Chief Pixar shareholder Steve Jobs picked Bob Dylan as his first choice to write and perform the soundtrack to the film over Randy Newman.
- Capture, Store and Relive Special Moments with this Ultra-Light Weight WEARABLE Camera!!!
- Camera + Camcorder: Snap Hi-Res 12 MegaPixel Images & Record Full HD 1080p Video
- 1.8 inch LCD Display Screen Allows you to View & Playback Real-Time Pictures and Videos
- Built-in WiFi for Wireless Connectivity & Control - Download the Free App: Snap Pics & Record Video with Your Smartphone! - Easy PC Connect: Save & Share
- Micro SD Card Slot for Easy File Sharing & File Transfer, card is NOT included - Integrated Microphone for Audio Recording - Includes Attachment Clip & USB Charging Cable.
- 1 hour live broadcasting
- 8MP image sensor
- Hd 720P30 video recording
- Free ion snapcam companion app (ios and android)
- Requires microsd card up to 32gb (not included)
- Capture 5MP photos stills
- 2.5 Hours of HD 720p video recording
- Shoots full HD 720p @ 30 fps video
- Requires microSD card up to 32GB (not Included)
- Free iON SnapCam companion app (iOS and Android)